Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

sbkline

Original Poster
For our next trip, in April, I am hoping to schedule breakfast at CRT. I was looking in the Unofficial Guide (2011 edition) about the hoops you may have to go through to book this experience. It said it is best to book it 180 days from the date of the breakfast. It made no mention of the 180 day + 10 that we can do as resort guests. So my question is, is this such a popular experience that we cannot even book it with the 180 + 10, or was he just writing that with the knowledge that many of his readers would not be resort guests?

My 180 day mark (from arrival) will be October 4. I just wanted to clarify if I can book CRT breakfast on that date, or if I must wait until 180 days from the actual date of the event?

maryszhi

180 from the actual day you want to eat. it is very hard to get any reservation in general, so don't be disappointed if you are offered lunch or dinner instead :)

MissingDisney

It must be 180+10 because that's how I booked mine. If you call on the first day you're able to make ressies, you have the best shot. Be open to hours, not just set on a certain time. Just a side note, make ressies for a time before the park opens (be sure to check EMH). Being the only people walking down Main Street is an awesome feeling. :D And getting castle pics with just your family in them-AMAZING! :D We went in December for breakfast and it was very nice. One of those "need to do it once" things. It is beautiful inside! Don't forget your camera!;)

sbkline

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. If it is 180 + 10, hopefully I'll have a pretty good shot at it, since we are staying 11 nights. If I make the date of the breakfast the very last day of the trip, that means it would be the 10th day of the "180 + 10". Since most people don't stay that long on their trips, I'm hoping that on my 180 + 10 day, there will be very few other people who are staying as long as we are and who are wanting to book that experience on the same day that we are.

sbkline

Original Poster
Oh, one more question...this is our first time doing a split stay. Currently planned for the first 5 nights at Coronado and the last 6 at the Grand Floridian. Will I have two "180 + 10" marks, or just one, from my check in date at the first hotel? Will I only be able to book the 5 nights worth of ADRs for the CSR segment 180 days out from checkin at CSR, and then the 6 nights worth of ADRs for the Grand Floridian when I am 180 days from checkin at the GF?

liz-adam

My experience has been that a new resort stay creates a new 180+ window. So, moving hurts you on reservations. But remember that you can book for your entire checkout day as part of your first resort stay.

71dsp

We were able to get an ADR for CRT pretty easily at the 180 day mark. The 180+10 is for DVC only, no? We couldn't book anything at the 180+10 mark. Had to wait until 180, and we had booked the resort (AKL) something crazy like 300 days in advance. :)

rufio

Oh, one more question...this is our first time doing a split stay. Currently planned for the first 5 nights at Coronado and the last 6 at the Grand Floridian. Will I have two "180 + 10" marks, or just one, from my check in date at the first hotel? Will I only be able to book the 5 nights worth of ADRs for the CSR segment 180 days out from checkin at CSR, and then the 6 nights worth of ADRs for the Grand Floridian when I am 180 days from checkin at the GF?

You'll be fine. I'm switching hotels during my trip and it didn't affect my reservations, but I booked everything online. There's no reason to call anyone. All you need is your hotel reservation. As far as making reservations for CRT, I had no trouble. I got up early and that was the very first reservation I made at 6 in the morning (the earliest you can book reservations). I got the time I wanted. :) I would say make sure your hotel reservation is on your disneyworld.com account the night before, then get up at the crack of dawn and make your reservations online!

coltow

We booked dinner at 180 +10. We like to do this on our last night so I like the 180+ rule, it gives us a better shot at the time we want. My understanding is that the breakfast is the hardest to get so if you get shut out try the lunch or dinner.

lebeau

We were able to get an ADR for CRT pretty easily at the 180 day mark. The 180+10 is for DVC only, no? We couldn't book anything at the 180+10 mark. Had to wait until 180, and we had booked the resort (AKL) something crazy like 300 days in advance. :)

Nope. We are staying at AoA and booked at 180+10.

If you book first thing in the morning at 180+10, you should have no problem. Remember, the website is up and running before the phone line. I got up at 5:50 am at 180+10 and had my pick of ressies on the website.

Good luck!

TERRILYNN

What is on the kids menu for Breakfast? I saw on the website it had lunch/dinner for kids but it didn't mention breakfast. I somehow managed to get 2 reservations for our trip, 1 is for lunch the first day we are there, then for Breakfast on the last day, but now I'm thinking we maybe should cancel the breakfast and let someone else have the spot. We don't eat pork so I'm not sure if there's anything for DD (4) to eat. Good luck getting your reservations! I didn't have any trouble but I checked literally multiple times a day since spots opened up for cancellations and such.

sbkline

Original Poster
I just called yesterday and booked the Grand Floridian segment of the trip. So now, we are booked for 5 nights at Coronado Springs and 6 at the Grand Floridian. I asked the lady on the phone if I will have 2 seperate 180 + 10 dates, or if it will all be from the check in at the first hotel. Said that I will have 2 dates, but I'm hoping she is either wrong, or that they will waive that rule, especially since I am upgrading to a more expensive hotel. I have the Cinderella's breakfast planned for our very last full day before checking out the following morning. But it might hurt my chances of getting an ADR if I have to book it 180 days from my Grand Floridian check in (October 9) as opposed to 180 from my Coronado Springs check in (October 4). Is there anyone else who has had experience booking ADRs for a split stay, as to whether they let you book them all 180 days from the first check in, or if you have to book two sets of ADRs, 180 days from each check in?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I just booked last week for our trip in November (at the 110 or 111 day mark), and since I didn't want one of the earliest times, I had no problems booking.
EMH starts at 8:00 that day; half of our party departs for the Keys to the Kingdom tour at 9:30, and my 8 year old niece and I have a date with the princesses at 10:20.
Now if I could just find a reliable menu. Is it stuffed French toast or bread pudding on the menu?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
For our next trip, in April, I am hoping to schedule breakfast at CRT. I was looking in the Unofficial Guide (2011 edition) about the hoops you may have to go through to book this experience. It said it is best to book it 180 days from the date of the breakfast. It made no mention of the 180 day + 10 that we can do as resort guests. So my question is, is this such a popular experience that we cannot even book it with the 180 + 10, or was he just writing that with the knowledge that many of his readers would not be resort guests?

My 180 day mark (from arrival) will be October 4. I just wanted to clarify if I can book CRT breakfast on that date, or if I must wait until 180 days from the actual date of the event?

I'm assuming that you have a MYW package so you can book 180 + 10. You can make CRT 180 + 10. You will need to put your cc info in even if you are using the dining plan.

HouCuseChickie

I agree that CRT is no longer as tough to book. The UG had me freaking out a couple of years ago...I was expecting this nightmare experience where I only had mere seconds to be one of the lucky callers or online bookers to get it. It turned out to be a breeze and there were slots open for months after my 180 mark. In fact, for our 180 mark for this upcoming trip...the 8:05a at CRT was available for weeks after my 180 mark. I think the pay in full at booking requirement and the website's spotty abilities in linking it to someone w/DDP is a bit of a turn off. I wouldn't worry too much about getting it.

rufio

I agree that CRT is no longer as tough to book. The UG had me freaking out a couple of years ago...I was expecting this nightmare experience where I only had mere seconds to be one of the lucky callers or online bookers to get it. It turned out to be a breeze and there were slots open for months after my 180 mark. In fact, for our 180 mark for this upcoming trip...the 8:05a at CRT was available for weeks after my 180 mark. I think the pay in full at booking requirement and the website's spotty abilities in linking it to someone w/DDP is a bit of a turn off. I wouldn't worry too much about getting it.

I thought this too. A lady at work said that I would have to call at 180 days and give them a bunch of dates that would work and take whatever was available. I was up at the crack of dawn on day 180 to book. I just changed my reservation around 145 days with no issues and got the day I wanted. Kind of annoyed that people told me that it was so difficult!

TERRILYNN

I just booked last week for our trip in November (at the 110 or 111 day mark), and since I didn't want one of the earliest times, I had no problems booking.
EMH starts at 8:00 that day; half of our party departs for the Keys to the Kingdom tour at 9:30, and my 8 year old niece and I have a date with the princesses at 10:20.
Now if I could just find a reliable menu. Is it stuffed French toast or bread pudding on the menu?

From what I've been seeing the Stuffed French Toast is on the menu, but not the bread pudding. I can't find a childs breakfast menu though. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom