Cinderella's Royal Bed Chamber concept art

SewIn2Disney

I had seen the concept art for WDW, but not for Disneyland, and I have to say, the DL version is awesome! I love the decor in there....I think it's time to refurb. my bedroom!

DisneyMusician2

Not bad at all....I am just wondering about the logistics of the castle stays...but I suppose we'll see how the whole thing works out in the end.

wild01ride

...the site is french but the link is to a translation, so the articles are often confusing as the translation is urmmmmm interesting

"Castle of Beautiful with Wood Sleeping"

Hmm, doesn't sound like much of a family experience to me... :lookaroun

Sorry, couldn't resist!:lol:

Capt. Jack

So, wait, quick question.

I know that ABCs Good Morning America is doing the competition or whatever for it, but will they use that room year around, only Disneys Dream Team will hand out the key or whatever?

TP2000

I had seen the concept art for WDW, but not for Disneyland, and I have to say, the DL version is awesome! I love the decor in there....I think it's time to refurb. my bedroom!

Yeah, that Mickey Mouse Penthouse looks really cool! I would be willing to shell out some big bucks to stay in that suite for a night or two. Hopefully after this cheesy Dreams promotion is over they'll use these suites for paying Guests.

Heck, the Disneyland Hotel could turn a couple of their big suites into that Mickey Mouse Penthouse decor and charge some seriously big bucks for it. Very chic, very cool! :cool:

JPVonDrake

Is the Cindy suite available to the public?

Cinderella's Royal Bedchamber in Cinderella Castle will be used solely as a nightly give-a-way prize during Disney's Year of a Million Dreams with one night stays awarded from late January through September 2007. Winners must be willing to claim their prize on the date it is awarded only or they will be disqualified and another family will be chosen.

Currently there are no plans to offer this special accommodation to the general public after the celebration concludes.

Original19

Looks cool and everything.... but what they fail to mention is the effect of the forced perspective! Windows, for instance, will be noticeably smaller.

MainSt1993

The 'Rella Royal Suite looks sweet!! I'm curious though, will its occupants be able to see the very un-magical way MK looks when it's closed? With delivery trucks of all types and sizes speeding around, custodial hosing down the streets, etc? Hmm...wonder if Cindy will tuck the kids in herself? That'd be kind of hot!

The Mouse Pad at DL Hotel...I'm not warming up to. It just looks like a Disney-themed boutique hotel room. In all honesty, that's how I think their standard suites at that hotel should look. I think I much prefer the Arcadia VP Suite and El Capitan Prez Suite at the Grand. BTW - I heard the Grand is giving out free single night upgrades to guests to the four premium suites when available. Not bad, when you consider these suites rent anywhere from $2500 - $4000/night. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom