Cinderella's Castle Character Meal Price Increase + Holiday Premium

Kadee

Original Poster
I didn't see this posted anywhere, so here it is. Complete with "Holiday Premium Pricing!"

Source: AllEarsNet www.allearsnet.com/din/restnews.htm

Cinderella's Castle Character Meal Price Increases -

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Effective November 11, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Breakfast A - $32.99; C - $22.99
Lunch A- $35.99; C - $23.99
Dinner A - $40.99; C - $25.99
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Holiday pricing in effect November 18-24 and December 16 thru Jan 5
Breakfast A - $36.99; C - $24.99
Lunch A - $39.99; C - $25.99
Dinner A - $44.99; C - $27.99
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

cdunbar

Wow and I thought eating at the Castle was way overpriced before, I mean the food is nothing to write home about, it seems that Disney is making its customers pay even more for abience(sp?).:lookaroun

JimboJones123

When they stop paying more is when there is a problem. Try making the reservation 179 days and 22 hours away -- no really -- try it.

The price is a little steep. On the bright side the price also includes a six-print photo package (or at least it used to). We are debating as to wether we will use 2 TS credits per person or if it is better to pay out of pocket when we go in Sept.

disneydudette

That really isn't an icrease in my opinion. It's $1 more than what we paid in January. I find the holiday increase to be very interesting as well, especially since they didn't include the 4th of July range.

As for whether or not its over priced? Yup.. it is lol... but it was a highlight of our vacation in January. We hadn't been down since 2003 and it was our first meal of the trip. We were seated right by the window overlooking fantasy land and the food was pretty good considering. Our picture came out decent and our server was excellent. We definately paid for the "experience" not the food... but when your on a vacation in Disney.. everybody deserves the chance to feel like a prince/princess :eek:

Champion

The price is a little steep. On the bright side the price also includes a six-print photo package (or at least it used to). We are debating as to wether we will use 2 TS credits per person or if it is better to pay out of pocket when we go in Sept.

If it was 'a little steep' you wouldn't be considering paying it out of pocket.

WDWFigment

When they stop paying more is when there is a problem. Try making the reservation 179 days and 22 hours away -- no really -- try it.

Ha, so true. I was ecstatic that I was able to get reservations to Chef Mickey's exactly 60 days in advance for our last minute August trip the other day, I didn't even bother with Cinderella's Round Table, as I knew there was no chance.

Jimmy Thick

I've only experienced the breakfast, and I remember quite well the food was not worth the price.

Now all the Princess's kissing my 6 year-old, who's in the He-Man girl hater part of his live, on the cheek was priceless!!!

WDWFigment

Mimi

Oh good they're raising the prices again. I was waiting for this...

I never like the food there but was willing to pay for the ambiance. I won't be tying up those tables anymore - one less reservation to worry about.

If it was 'a little steep' you wouldn't be considering paying it out of pocket.

The only reason I am considering paying out of pocket is we have reservations at other restaurants such as Le Cellier that would cost us more if we had to pay out of pocket. Just trying to get the most out of our dining plan is all.

Ragetti

Wow and I thought eating at the Castle was way overpriced before, I mean the food is nothing to write home about, it seems that Disney is making its customers pay even more for abience(sp?).:lookaroun

WEll it IS overpriced, but I found the food quite excellent on my recent trip. The "Major Domo's favorite pie" was outstanding IMO.

ThinkTink721

That really isn't an icrease in my opinion. It's $1 more than what we paid in January. I find the holiday increase to be very interesting as well, especially since they didn't include the 4th of July range.

As for whether or not its over priced? Yup.. it is lol... but it was a highlight of our vacation in January. We hadn't been down since 2003 and it was our first meal of the trip. We were seated right by the window overlooking fantasy land and the food was pretty good considering. Our picture came out decent and our server was excellent. We definately paid for the "experience" not the food... but when your on a vacation in Disney.. everybody deserves the chance to feel like a prince/princess :eek:
That's the seat I hope we get!:)
We are going for the 1st time in Sept.
I can't wait!
It will be on our 1st full day there.
:wave:

ThinkTink721

Ha, so true. I was ecstatic that I was able to get reservations to Chef Mickey's exactly 60 days in advance for our last minute August trip the other day, I didn't even bother with Cinderella's Round Table, as I knew there was no chance.
Don't give up - we were able to book CRT about 5 mo. in advance which I always read was unheard of!:D
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom