Cinderella suite being used for Celeb overnighters

Phonedave

She'd be the perfect employee. Until the UFO's came to take her back to their home planet.

Shhhh. That's a big secret. You need to pay $$$$$$$$ to learn about it (and about the volcano too )

I think you just went down a few points on the tonal scale.

-dave

disney4life2008

I agree with others, I would pay to stay in the suite for one night. Its a luxury that I would invest in. The messed up part though, Cruise probally did not pay for anything. Because he is a celebrity - it was free.

hrcollectibles

I have no problem with Celebrities getting to use the Cinderella Suite. I mean it would have to be easier on them then having to go another resort with all the security

macsmom

Doesn't Tom Cruise run MGM movie studios? Maybe he was there looking to change DHS back to D/MGM studios. :D

Tom (and others, I believe) are parts of United Artists.

And, I would be more than happy to sleep in the castle for a night this coming trip. It is my birthday and I think I deserve it. :lookaroun

danna

tcwickings

I say let the celebs get a room like the rest of ous. I would like to see Disney let groups like Make a wish Foundation kids stay there for free.

DisneyPirate85

I say let the celebs get a room like the rest of ous. I would like to see Disney let groups like Make a wish Foundation kids stay there for free.

You beat me too it!
I could give a rats butt bout celeb this or that in Disney, We all put our pants on the same way, 1 leg at a time. However the Suit should be used for Those Charitable Foundations out there that help families.
99% of us on here have no input with Corperate Disney other then our dollars we give it, but truelly the Suits, WDW & DL, could be better served then helping out families with sick children. But if it was up to us i'm sure the majority of us would side with the foundations and kick folks like the "Cruise's" out on there 's......you have money go to the GF...
ok rant over....:wave:

WDWFigment

Here, here!! Well said!
:sohappy:

I could not agree more. Nothing like overpaid celebs, like movie stars and sports stars getting free stuff.

If you don't like the pay and benefits these individuals receive, I wouldn't spend money on a number of entertainment options, including TWDC.
This is how things work in a market economy. It's not about TWDC thinking the Cruises deserve it more than a Make-A-Wish family, it's that TWDC derives more benefit from giving it to the Cruises. At least on a particular night.

KristieLC

I have no problem with Celebrities getting to use the Cinderella Suite. I mean it would have to be easier on them then having to go another resort with all the security

Not only is it easier on the celeb - it is easier on the regular guests I think. Personally, I wouldn't want them in the room next door to mine. Can you imagine all of the nosy neighbors trying to get a peak, and the paparazzi. No thanks!

2nd Star TTR

If you don't like the pay and benefits these individuals receive, I wouldn't spend money on a number of entertainment options, including TWDC.
This is how things work in a market economy. It's not about TWDC thinking the Cruises deserve it more than a Make-A-Wish family, it's that TWDC derives more benefit from giving it to the Cruises. At least on a particular night.

Thanks for the economics lesson. Let's converse in 15 years when you get out of college and into the real world. I think I know how a "market economy" works.

Disney_Freak429

I have to say I am beyond upset with Disney giving it to a celeb. I hate to say do something like this but when we each go to the park next we should go to guest relations & use something to the effect of. Me: "How much is it a night to stay in the castle suite?" CM: "I'm sorry the suite stay is not available for purchase" Me: "Ok then how big of a celeb. do I need to be so you would let me stay in there for free?" CM: *rambles* Me: "So your saying Disney would rather give a stay to a celeb. like Tom Cruise then a charity like make a wish or continue to use it for everyday guests of even a chance for some AP holders who DO spend money here & don't get things for free at the parks to stay in it?" Ok I wouldn't do that to poor Guest Relations but you get my point. I feel the same way about what media gets over the regular guests or AP holders for such events as the opening of AI:E. Why don't the people who give Disney their hard earned cash get anything like a concert with David Cook or a after hours party with food ect.

Disney05

I also don't think it's fair for a celeb to be able to stay in the suite. The next thing you'll see is when you enter the suite, there will be a wall of pictures of famous people who slept there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom