Cinderella Castle Cake

Dagger

That cake is great! I bet you could work in the WDW bakery at this rate.

Loved the video too.....your family looks so fun, where do I sign up?

Debbie

tell me how you made it. I was a professional decorator for 20 years and I have to tell you that you did a fantastic job. The creativity that went into your cake shows your potential in many things. I don't do cakes anymore; but I sure would love to try that one! So can you tell me what you did?

stankly182

WOW, you have some talent. You have inspired me to want a similar cake for when I get married, only I want my cake to be of the Haunted Mansion :lol: . Again, that cake is amazing.

masterv

Disneyfan2000, I have 2 questions for you.

1. Could you make a cake for me?
2. How much do you charge.

:D

Seriously, that cake looked awesome! My wife absolutely LOVES Cinderella and we have to eat at the castle every trip we take. I'd love to have one made like yours for a future birthday for her. Unfortunately I don't have any mad baking skills so unless I can fly you to Florida and have you make me one, I'm out of luck. Unless you know of anyone in my area who is as talented as you. :wave:

mom2boysiadore

Wow that cake is great.
Also My younger son and I watched your video on myspace. That was awesome!!!!! It makes me want to go back so badly. You have such wonderful talent. We enjoyed it alot.

Disneyfan2000

Original Poster
wow lol if im getting reviews like this then im going to Baking colleage then and then make my way up the Disney chain and become a cake decorater there :sohappy: i wishhh

rember acourding to jiminy cricket DREAMS COME TRUE

RachelP6877

My wedding is in 7 weeks and I got a castle cake its $800 dollars also amazing and beautiful, so you should go to baking school to make 800 a cake!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom