Cinderella Breakfast?

Disneyfan18_05

We are going to Disney in June and I really want to do the Once Upon A Time Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. I was just wondering if anyones done it, how easy was it to get reservations? I plan on calling 90 days ahead at 7am, is that too much time or what?
Thanks

crazycalf

If the we're busy message comes on, just stay on the line. I can't remember if there is a number you have to hit though. But I'm pretty sure they don't hang up on you.

Upvote 0

crazycalf

WDWbrightcubs said:
Ive heard that the breakfast reservations require a deposit...does anyone have any idea how much of a deposit it is?

I believe it's $10 and adult. I don't know about kids though.
when you pay I think they charge you the full amount and then refund your CC. I know it was something weird that they did.

Upvote 0

mojande

WDWbrightcubs said:
Ive heard that the breakfast reservations require a deposit...does anyone have any idea how much of a deposit it is?
Breakfast reservations do require a deposit of $10 per adult and $5 per child.
You have 48 hours prior to your PS to cancel, otherwise you will forfeit your deposit. The deposit is subtracted from your total bill, of course.

Upvote 0

savannahsmiles

I LOVE Cinderella's breakfast. I called last week for our for morning arrival and did not get a table! I hit "2" by mistake and got Victoria and Albert - ugh!!! But - I got up early the next morning, had some coffee before I called so I wouldn't make the same mistake, and I got a table!!

I agree about the food - best breakfast in Disney!!

Upvote 0

crazycalf

The food is good but I don't think it's the best breakfast. There are not enough choices and the food feels mass prepared.
Breakfastosaurus has more options and Boma feels like it is not prepared for the world at one time. Plus at Boma you can get made to order omlets.

Upvote 0

Disneyfan18_05

Original Poster
Well, i was finally successful :) . I waited this time instead of hanging up and i think maybe 5 minutes later got a table. Thanks for all the tips, we are so excited.
Does anyone know how far in advance we would need to make reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern? Do we need to call 90 days in advance or can we wait till may or when we get there?
Thanks

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You can call up to 90 days in advance but you certainly wouldnt need to plan quite that far in advance for Liberty Tree Tavern. I wouldnt advise waiting until you get there though. Calling ahead guarantess you the prime choice of meal times. Congrats on the Cinderella Princess breakfast!!!! You will love it!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Ashitaka

Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch

tirian said:
Are reservations as difficult to secure for lunch as they are for breakfast?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

DisneyJill said:
No, not at all. No characters though. :animwink:

Actually, this is changing. As of June 10th, the lunch will also be a character meal.

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/restnews.htm

And congratulations Disneyfan18_05 on getting your breakfast PS!!

Upvote 0

Peachy

Lunch characters?

Just called tonight to see if any of the Princess meals had a cancellation and although the answer was no, the woman looking it up said that the lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table was going to include characters on April 25th. I of course booked it but was wondering if anyone knows anything about this?

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Here is a sample of the menu.

Pam

Lunch
One of the following entrees:
Spice crusted salmon on risotto
Pork tenderloin on cheesy grits
Major Domo's favorite pie beef tart
Coachman's sandwich Turkey & Ham
Pasta pomodore
Dessert is blueberry buckle cobbler

23.99 per adult/ 12.99 children ages 3-11

children's menu
Chicken strips
Wrapped cheese hot dogs
Hamburgers
cheeseburgers

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom