Cinderella Breakfast?

Disneyfan18_05

We are going to Disney in June and I really want to do the Once Upon A Time Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. I was just wondering if anyones done it, how easy was it to get reservations? I plan on calling 90 days ahead at 7am, is that too much time or what?
Thanks

wannabeBelle

Disneyfan18_05 said:
We are going to Disney in June and I really want to do the Once Upon A Time Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. I was just wondering if anyones done it, how easy was it to get reservations? I plan on calling 90 days ahead at 7am, is that too much time or what?
Thanks
I have done this breakfast many times, getting reservations is akin to winning to Lotto. If you dont call 90 days out at 6:59 am there really isnt a great chance of getting in. It certainly has happened but it is a VERY small venue and as such as VERY limited seating. Good luck!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've done it numerous times and the kids love it.

This is very important...You must show a picture ID when checking in and it must be whoever the seatings name is in.

Start dialing a few minute before 7 and keep hitting the redial until you get through. Take whatever they have open. Keep your opening short. (Hello, I would like breakfast at the Castle on such and such date) That way they bring that screen up fast. Many of the CM's will already have that screen ready.
With the extension of the hours for breakfast you do have a better chance of getting in. Start with the first date that you will be there and go from there calling every day until you get it.

I do this for my clients and have a pretty good track record.

Keep in mind that you will need a CC to hold the seating and they will charge the card $10 per adult ant $5 per child when you make the seating.

Definately call 90 days prior to the date of your first day in the parks. I cannot stress that enough.

Please let me know how you do.

Good Luck

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
wannabeBelle said:
I have done this breakfast many times, getting reservations is akin to winning to Lotto. If you dont call 90 days out at 6:59 am there really isnt a great chance of getting in. It certainly has happened but it is a VERY small venue and as such as VERY limited seating. Good luck!! Belle

Hello there Miss Belle,

Funny seeing you here.... :lol:

Upvote 0

tirian

I haven't eaten at Cinderella's Royal Table (not "Breakfast") for a while, and I decided to do so on my next extended Disney vacation. Are reservations as difficult to secure for lunch as they are for breakfast?

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

tirian said:
I haven't eaten at Cinderella's Royal Table (not "Breakfast") for a while, and I decided to do so on my next extended Disney vacation. Are reservations as difficult to secure for lunch as they are for breakfast?

No, not at all. No characters though. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Kaity'sDad

My wife and I took our daughter to WDW for a surprise for her 5th birthday, and we were a little concerned about ensuring a reservation for her birthday. We worked out a plan that was successful. We called the day before, and wrote down the numbers to the automated system. We then programed the WDW reservation number into our cell phones. Then, we both took our cell phones on the morning of 90days out, and when the clock hit seven (the cell phone is synchronized with other Verizon phones automatically) we hit send. When the call was answered, we hit the numbers we had written down before. I got through before my wife, and made a reservation for 3 at 7:02. When I got through my wife hung up. By working together we doubled our chances, and by planning ahead, we didn't have to pause and listen to the options. It was well worth the effort. Our daughter had the perfect birthday for a 5 year old girl. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

jesserin

Kaity'sDad said:
My wife and I took our daughter to WDW for a surprise for her 5th birthday, and we were a little concerned about ensuring a reservation for her birthday. We worked out a plan that was successful. We called the day before, and wrote down the numbers to the automated system. We then programed the WDW reservation number into our cell phones. Then, we both took our cell phones on the morning of 90days out, and when the clock hit seven (the cell phone is synchronized with other Verizon phones automatically) we hit send. When the call was answered, we hit the numbers we had written down before. I got through before my wife, and made a reservation for 3 at 7:02. When I got through my wife hung up. By working together we doubled our chances, and by planning ahead, we didn't have to pause and listen to the options. It was well worth the effort. Our daughter had the perfect birthday for a 5 year old girl. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!
wow! Big dad points for you! Smart and clever - working together is the only way to go! :D

Upvote 0

Kwit35

It is a shame that it so hard to get into this breakfast, because, besides all the pricesses (which my daughter loved) the food is AWESOME!!!!!!!! We have gotten into lunch just a few days before, but as said above, no characters. However, we have seen Cinderella, many times, during lunch, downstairs in the waiting area.
Also, if you miss out on the MK breakfast, there is also a breakfast in Norway, princesses and all.

Upvote 0

PetePan

1st attempt

I'm very excited to say that I woke up early(quarter to 6 here) to try for ps at Cindy's breakfast. After I waited on hold for about 10 min. I was sure it would all be booked, but luckily I got ps for 9:40 am on Jun 17. This will be our first time at Cindy's breakfast. I've heard great things about the french toast. If anyone has eaten there recently, is it still the same? I sure hope so, for that is one of the main reasons for us eating there(well, besides the 3 kids...hehe). Good luck to anyone else trying to make a ps.

Upvote 0

Mustangjohn

Your not kidding about calling at 6:59! My wife and I double teamed the phones with me on my cell. I dialed at 6:59 and got the closed prompt,which I quickly hung up and hit redial, too late! My wife dialed at the exact same time as I and got right through! Talk about luck of the draw! It does pay to call the day before so you are prepared for the phone prompts! My daughter is now bouncing off the walls now and we can calmly wait for our trip! :)

Upvote 0

islandbeachnut

Breakfast is fabulous!

PetePan said:
I'm very excited to say that I woke up early(quarter to 6 here) to try for ps at Cindy's breakfast. After I waited on hold for about 10 min. I was sure it would all be booked, but luckily I got ps for 9:40 am on Jun 17. This will be our first time at Cindy's breakfast. I've heard great things about the french toast. If anyone has eaten there recently, is it still the same? I sure hope so, for that is one of the main reasons for us eating there

We were there in February and I was on hold for about 10 minutes also, I thought for sure they would be gone, but we got a reservation for 7 people at 9:20. The breakfast food really is fabulous. What we loved most, besides seeing the princesses of course, was just how beautiful the inside of the castle is. I was just in awe of the beauty of the room itself, I didn't want to leave!

Have a great time on your trip!

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

When I got my PS, I was on hold for 23 minutes, so I just figured it would be full, but I got a table at 8:10. I am planning to wear my tiara. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Disneyfan18_05

Original Poster
Hi,
I tried calling yesterday, no luck. Tried today no luck, but once i got the message about that "if you get this message the breakfast at the royal table is probably full" i hung up. I called back at like 10 to make another reservation and they said to hold on for a while because a lot of people give up after 10-20 minutes and i will have a good chance then. So i'm going to try that tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. Congrats to all the people who actually got through. Also the agent I talked to, told me starting June 10 the characters will be at the lunch as well as breakfast so you might want to keep that in mind, i know i am. If we don't get the castle we are going to 1900 Park Fare for the dinner, cause we really want to see Cinderella and I heard she isn't at the one in Epcot.
Thanks for all the tips.

Upvote 0

mojande

Cinderella's Table

Don't give up!
My husband and I doubled up to make this difficult PS. We called several days before to learn all the prompts. (Write down all your responses in the sequential order and keep it handy so that you can blast past the prompts.)
Use the following website to synchronize your clock: www.atomictime.net
Click on "HTML multi-zone continuous" to display continuous time. We sat in front of our computer monitor using this display to help us.
Surprisingly enough, my call was answered by a live operator at 6:59 am! Then, I INTERRUPTED her to say "Cinderella's Table for 7. No package. Anytime." Once I got my PS (2 tables, actually), I apologized profusely for interrupting her at the beginning. The reservationist was very understanding and friendly and knew how tough it can be to get this PS.
The part about "no package" was suggested to me by a reservationist during an earlier call on another day. She advised me that this is a new question that is asked, and that I could save valuable seconds by answering the question before it is asked. Also, don't waste seconds by asking for a specific time, you might actually lose your chance at a PS. Take what you can get.
Try the book by Bob Sehlinger, "The Unoffical Guide to Walt Disney World." This is where we got this advice!
Good Luck!

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

I also got the "Cinderella's Breakfast is probably full" message but I didn't hang up and waited another 12-13 minutes and got a table. I think that's just automated to come on a certain time. *shrugs* Don't give up!!! (and psssst...if you're staying Concierge...they can overbook....) :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom