"Chuckie Doll" Masks Are Back

hack2112

Original Poster
Good news from the Magic Kingdom! Just saw Spectromagic last night, and they have gone back to the masks. Just thought you ought to know!

Jerm

Ok how about we start getting pictures with date stamps on them to keep from all this fighting....what are we chatting mice or something?????

hack2112

Original Poster
Ah, no.

I saw both the 9 and 11 pm spectro's last night and both versions used the face characters. The masks are not back... at least not yet.
I could have sworn I had seen the masks... Sorry if I'm wrong then... Now I feel bad... :brick:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Really, either way they're presented, those "Things" are still evil, scary, and obviously possesed by the devil. We're better off not discussing them ;)

Adreamisawish

I have never like those things, face-wise or mask-wise. They've always reminded me of Michael Jackson for some reason. :eek: :hurl: :zipit:

I think the whole thing would look more Disney-like if these characters were changed to cute little mischievous pixies...wings and all. They could then be throwing pixie dust with all their other actions.

tecowdw

I always thought they were cool. Maybe it's just happy memories, but I'm happy they have their masks back.
Hmmm...guess I will have to wait until my trip Labor Day week to know whether the masks are atually back or not.

I was reading in another thread that the masks were eliminated due to "technical reasons". Wonder what they could be? Haven't they been operating for many, many years?
:shrug:

Epcot82Guy

I agree. They need to cut them all together. Actually, I think the easiest thing would be to give them lighted glasses and leave the faces minimally painted. That could actually be sort of fun and not so insanely creepy.

jiminy.cricket

I have never like those things, face-wise or mask-wise. They've always reminded me of Michael Jackson for some reason. :eek: :hurl: :zipit:

I think the whole thing would look more Disney-like if these characters were changed to cute little mischievous pixies...wings and all. They could then be throwing pixie dust with all their other actions.

That sounds cool! They could use just a bit of Light Magic, which might be appropriate with the Fairies franchise.

I agree. They need to cut them all together. Actually, I think the easiest thing would be to give them lighted glasses and leave the faces minimally painted. That could actually be sort of fun and not so insanely creepy.

Also a great idea! I do like the aliens for nostalgic reasons.

I thought those were the face characters, not the chuckie doll masks. I'm confused, need photos of both for comparison

ShowPic.asp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom