"Chuckie Doll" Masks Are Back

Krimedog

i have never really noticed how scary those things really are. I always must have just bypassed looking at them in the parade. eek, very ugly.

im with merf on this one too

TinkerBell9988

I like the masks...

:lookaroun

... in a strange, sort-of-creepy way... haha. Brings back memories as a little girl, sitting in those blue metal strollers, scared to look at the "scary guys" on the Spectro floats. :lol:

imagineer boy

Why Can't the Spectomen just be men or women with outfits that light up rather than freaky Ciruqe De So-blech rejects?!?!

I guess its because they wanted the glowing face effect. But I'd pefer blank boring faces than both of the masks ( especially the new ones ). I swear, those things look like Mr. B Natural's friends.:lol: *mst3k reference*

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
*ponder* what would the repercussion of dumping holy water on those ahem.."things" :lookaroun *end ponder*

292247451_decd967220_m.jpg

You cursed brat!
Look what you've done!! I'm melting, melting.
Ohhhhh, what a world, what a world.
Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness.

pirate#1

As someone who works VERY closely with this parade and the "chuckie dolls" i can categoricaly say they are not coming back. The masks have been retired and any statements saying you saw them are mistaken. Sorry. I liked them better myself, but things change.

tecowdw

As someone who works VERY closely with this parade and the "chuckie dolls" i can categoricaly say they are not coming back. The masks have been retired and any statements saying you saw them are mistaken. Sorry. I liked them better myself, but things change.

Any insight as to why they were changed?
:shrug:

Figment1986

maybe they got a sponsor for the makeup?? or they couldnt get new masks at a good deal??

personally... now it means the actors have to do use facial expressions when before the only had to use head movements... making it harder i believe, and the new faces are creepier in photos but it might have been how they were taken, i've made good look creepy before.

shoppingnut

I remember a long time ago someone telling me that the spectromen were the keepers of the parade. Now whether that is true or not, I do not know, but it sure sounds good.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom