Christmas virgins - Anyone else ??

CAPTAIN HOOK

This will be our first Disney Christmas trip - we're arriving Decmeber 25th and leaving on January 3rd, staying at AKL and GF.

An other Disney Christmas virgins ???

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
This will be our first Disney Christmas trip - we're arriving Decmeber 25th and leaving on January 3rd, staying at AKL and GF.

An other Disney Christmas virgins ???
Mary?

:lookaroun

:lol:

Sorry, had to say it. :p Enjoy your trip Captain! I've been for Christmas and New Years - It's an entirely new level of Magic achieved that time of year.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Captain Hook,
WDW at Christmas time is great.
For the specific dates that you are going, pse be prepared for horrendous, teeming crowds. Between Christmas Day and New Year's Day is one of the most crowded times at WDW.

We usually go in December but earlier in the month. Sometimes we stay until Christmas Day but then leave the next day.

Have fun.
:xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

susan5027

Being from California, my family and I have been many, many times to Disneyland for Christmas. The season and the chill in the air are simply fantastic and breath taking. We are taking the plunge this year and are spending Christmas at WDW. We are staying at the Contemporary with the park view. Church is definitely a part of our vacation and has been worked into our itinerary. We are all so excited to see the difference between Florida and California during Christmas. We realize coats may be not needed and shorts are a very strong possibility. I'm sure Christmas with Disney at either place regardless of the crowds will always be magical. Just use the Fast Passes to the best of your ability and enjoy the lights and the reason for the season!

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

.... We realize coats may be not needed and shorts are a very strong possibility.

Check the Weather button at the top of this web site a week or so before you go, or watch the weather channel, etc. and see what Orlando will be like.
Some years it has been downright cold, with coats really needed.
Other years, it's shorts weather.

Upvote 0

nolatron

Captain Hook,
WDW at Christmas time is great.
For the specific dates that you are going, pse be prepared for horrendous, teeming crowds. Between Christmas Day and New Year's Day is one of the most crowded times at WDW.

Seconded. Our last trip was 12/26-12/31 2007 and it was soooo crowded as heck. Lines were tremendous at times for some rides.

This was a frequent site too:
IMG_2927.jpg

So get the Magic Kingdom early.

We had a great time still, but I don't think we'll visit during this time again.

Upvote 0

CinderALLIE

My first Christmas visit will be this year too. Dec 22nd to Jan 7th. I'll be staying at All-Star Music Resort. Mother/Daugter trip. haha taking her away from rest of my family. She wouldn't take me when I was younger no matter how much I B!tched, so I have to take her - lol.

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Check the Weather button at the top of this web site a week or so before you go, or watch the weather channel, etc. and see what Orlando will be like.
Some years it has been downright cold, with coats really needed.
Other years, it's shorts weather.

Warm and snowy on Main Street.........

Upvote 0

Kaotica

Hi All!

I am a newbie :wave: who has been lurking and this is my first post! I have been to Disney every year since I was 5 (1988) and this year will be the first time I am going during Christmas (Dec 24-January 2). Judging by the responses, I will prepare myself for the crowds!.. however, I do normally go in July and early August, if the crowds are similar to that... then I think I am prepared. Hopefully it will be more bearable as it will not have the July/August heat and humidity to deal with! BTW This board is great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom