Christmas Time at Disneyland

Darkbeer1

Phroobar

I’m available for adoption.
annie-1982_668_330_80_int_s_c1.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Marie is a major character in the 1970 Disney film, The Aristocats. She is a white-furred kitten who is the middle and only female kitten of Duchess, the older sister of Berlioz, and the younger sister of Toulouse.
Ah. Yeah I think I saw that film once as a kid. Found it boring. Not a lot of re-watch value in it for me

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
So good to have this show back...

also... when did they start running the coaster during WoC? Could hear people screaming during the show. Haha.

brb1006

Marie is a major character in the 1970 Disney film, The Aristocats. She is a white-furred kitten who is the middle and only female kitten of Duchess, the older sister of Berlioz, and the younger sister of Toulouse.
Marie actually became the solo representation of the film in recent years

mikenatcity1

I apologize if this is asked earlier- does anyone assume the garlands across Main Street will be added eventually (as I’ve noticed over the last couple years)?

jrhwdw

they are usually added right after filming for the parade has wrapped.
I don't get why they need to be down for filming?? They don't use Soundsational's floats anymore, which are too big for the garlands.

Any chance we might see a Magic Happens float next week?

As for this Christmas, the winter girls have snowflakes back in ACF.....Hopefully ACF has a better season this year! Nice to see WOC: SOL, Believe back. LOVED Mickey's Happy Holidays!!!! LOVE that they used TDS A Perfect Christmas Theme!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom