Christmas Time at Disneyland

Phroobar

When they renovated the Matterhorn for the 60th, the wall they had around mentioned the star and said it would return.

I think I read somewhere they didn't bring it back since it would interfere with the projection mapping.

They should for a year, I'd be interested in hearing the public response.
Probably the projection mapping doesn't take the star into account. The upper part would look weird. They need to update their models.

Mac Tonight

Hey look guys... its the real Bob Iger! Let's all be on our best behavior!

source.gif

Last edited:

Mac Tonight

I think we are funny @realBobChapek
It’s funny at first, but take it from me... a former impersonator of Bob Chapek... it gets old quick. If you’re just looking to troll or goof on threads, expect a lot less attention/interaction.

But if you actually want to participate in the discussions in a meaningful way, you might consider switching names.

Also, to be fair, those assessments apply mainly to the Disneyland side of the forums. You may be a smash hit with the WDW crowd. Who knows!

SuddenStorm

It’s funny at first, but take it from me... a former impersonator of Bob Chapek... it gets old quick. If you’re just looking to troll or goof on threads, expect a lot less attention/interaction.

But if you actually want to participate in the discussions in a meaningful way, you might consider switching names.

Also, to be fair, those assessments apply mainly to the Disneyland side of the forums. You may be a smash hit with the WDW crowd. Who knows!

My Twitter that I never use is locked since I changed the name to a variant of realbobchapek and changed the profile pic to Bob's headshot to troll Phantazmick about a year or so ago iirc....

Rich T

Can I just express how much I hate the stupid new DL Christmas commercial which focuses on one attraction: THE SKYWAY?!? Are they trying to trick people into thinking Skyway’s back for Christmas? Was it directed by Annie Leibovitz? What the h-e-double hockey sticks is the point of it? It’s Stupid! It’s Instagram Wall level stupid!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom