Christmas Party Parade & Snow today?

SwooshOU

Original Poster
We have seasonal passes and today (Saturday 12-17-11) is the last day to visit the parks before the Christmas blackout starts tomorrow. I understand the Christmas Party is done for the season and I saw that the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade is scheduled to start tomorrow for regular park guests. I know sometimes they do unannounced run-throughs or openings the day before some events or rides. So, I'm wondering if anyone here knows if they might present the Christmastime parade today/tonight even though it officially starts tomorrow?

Also, does anyone know if it'll be snowing on Main Street tonight?

Thanks for any tips or pointers you can give us.

Figment82

The last MVMCP is tomorrow night and the Christmas parade won't be shown to day guests until Monday. Today would still be a "normal" operation day, but you would at least get to see the dream lights and holiday edition of Magic, Memories and You.

SwooshOU

Original Poster
The last MVMCP is tomorrow night and the Christmas parade won't be shown to day guests until Monday. Today would still be a "normal" operation day, but you would at least get to see the dream lights and holiday edition of Magic, Memories and You.

Ohhhh, I thought the last Christmas Party was yesterday.

Bummer...

You think they'll turn on the snow on Main Street? The park is open till 1AM...

menamechris

Every year they do snow on NYE. I have never been on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day - so I'm not sure... As far, as I personally know tho, NYE is the only non-party day that they will do snow...

brertigger

It has snowed the past two evenings on Main Street and it should continue through at least this weekend. If you go down Main Street in between the parade and MMY slideshow, you should be able to see the snow. CMs said it should also snow after the fireworks as well.

mpaul32001

It has snowed the past two evenings on Main Street and it should continue through at least this weekend. If you go down Main Street in between the parade and MMY slideshow, you should be able to see the snow. CMs said it should also snow after the fireworks as well.

It has been snowing during ELP as well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom