Christmas Party at WDW

vholt

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum, I was wondering if anyone has attended the Christmas party @ WDW and if so what did they think, I have checked through some prices but I am unsure if that costs includes your entry into the park or whether its just for the party, does anyone know???

Any replies will be much appreciated.

Victoria ;-)

mwitkus

Hi Victoria!

I'm afraid I'm not actually going to be of much use to you. I believe the cost of the ticket covers your admission. My hubby bought our tickets (it's supposed to be a surprise) so I don't really know many of the details.

This will be our first time attending the Xmas party and we are definitely excited about it! We have attended the Halloween party in the past and that has always been great fun. I would strongly recommend calling and ordering your tickets soon though. I imagine they sell out fairly quickly and they are limited admission.

Good luck!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Extra and Extra's

First, a couple of links for you.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...ickeysVeryMerryChristmasPartySpecialEventPage is the official Disney summary,

prices and the good information can be found either by search of this site or over at http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/hol_mk.htm.

If you are down for Christmas, don't forget to plan for some of the other pay and free events. For a good summary, see http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/holiday.htm

The MVMCP is a neat event to go to if you have never been before. Some are satisfied with once, others must go every year. :xmas:

disneymoc

This is a definite must do if you have never done it before. My wife and I went for the first time last year and loved it. IN addition to all the rides being open, it also includes parades and shows that you can only see at the party. There are also characters out in their Christmas garb to take photos with. Admission includes a free photo, button and snacks.

I hope this helped. Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

Lauriebar

Also to answer your other question, it is a seperate event that does not require admission to the parks that day. The price you are paying is just for the party.

jriddle

We did the party last year also. Very much worth the money. We just received our tickets for this years party on Dec. 2nd. You do not need to purchase additional entry into the parks. Additionally, although the party doesn't officially begin till about 7:00PM, they do allow you to enter the park at 4:00 PM. They give you a wrist band upon entry. Seeing it snow on mainstreet during the parade is awesome!!!! :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

The X-mas party is great. Ive been for about the last 8 years and have always had a great time. If you know secrets about it it will help. When you buy the ticket it is just for the party. If you dont kno there is only a limited amount of tickets so you better act fast, and since there is a limited amout that also means that its not crowded. If you are there for the day what i recomend doing is going to MK around 4pm. The actually will start accepting MVMCP tickets then. When you get into the park you get a wrist band. When the park closes(usually closses at 6, party starts at 7 or 8) they will make you leave but if you have the wristband they will put you in a land(last year it was tommorowland) and you will have to stay there until the party starts. When you are in that land rides will be going and there is a show at the tommorow land theatre. The good thing about gettin there at 4 is that you can do some things that arent open during the x-mas party. Like jungle cruise, or tiki birds:under new management. So i definetley recomend this. If you have anymore questions that i could answer just email me of PM me.

btw welcome to the boards. You have found the nicest people to talk about WDW too and the best source for anything. hope you enjoy

Nicole

The official Disney site Clemson Tigger posted above says: "theme park admission is required." Dunno if that's included in your ticket for the Christmas party or if you need to have a park hopper or some other admission media.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom