Christmas Parade Taping Friday all day

Knightspast81

Original Poster
Just letting everyone know the breaking news that has just been sent to me by a certain loved one.... Celine Dion will be performing with the Encore chorous in the finale in front of the castle for the Christmas Parade which will be taping on Friday....also the statue of Walt and Mickey in front of the castle will be removed for the taping Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.....

mjc1984

thanks for the update do you know what other people will be filming and what day? has a replacement host been named since regis wont be there this year

Knightspast81

Original Poster
The only thing I know deal with the finale in front of the castle....the chorous consisting of roughly 300 cast members are singing a Celine Dion version of Oh Come All Ye Faithful with her in front of the castle.

PalisadesPkteer

If you don't have one of those special tickets to be part of the taping, can you still stand somewhere to watch and listen?

The time I was at Disneyland and they were taping Miley Cyrus singing when I was trying to get out of the park because I had to catch my shuttle to the airport. There was a huge crowd in front of the castle and it was difficult to go in the small paths they had for us other guests. I was close to the Opera house when she started singing and got to look back and listen for maybe a minute at most because of having to leave and the other guests trying to use the same small paths. Wondering if you stand over near tip board and stand to listen and watch if it will be possible.

Are you allowed to videotape any of this? If I am at the tip board or what ever can I videotape some of it?

EPCOT Explorer

Just letting everyone know the breaking news that has just been sent to me by a certain loved one.... Celine Dion will be performing with the Encore chorous in the finale in front of the castle for the Christmas Parade which will be taping on Friday....also the statue of Walt and Mickey in front of the castle will be removed for the taping Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.....

I didn't know that they could do that.

Also....No Regis?! Since when?

Knightspast81

Original Poster
From what I've been told, you don't need a special ticket to see the parade, however it may be a black out date on main gates for cast members..... I have an annual pass so I'll be there to watch...

Disney_Freak429

I find it interesting she will be there Friday since this is also the day (acording to the sign up site) they will be taping the opening & teaching the crowd a few simple dance moves. Not to mention this is the early day of the 3 with taping starting at 7am. So it seems they will try to tape as much of the opening before the park opens as they can then as the park opens at its regular time towards early afternoon we can expect to be taping the closing of the parade? For those asking YES you can watch whatever is taping that day with regular admission but those with the tickets of coarse are being let in early so your viewing won't be nearly as good.

GeneralKnowledge

How sure are you that Celine Dion is the finale? My sister is dancing for the parade and the performances and she is learning a hip hop dance for the finale. They have been told that they will be dancing for Miley Cyrus, Steve rushton, and a "secret" hip hop star as the finale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom