Christmas Meet and Greets

SnowWhiteMomma

Original Poster
I have been to WDW at Christmas, but before I had kids. So, I never really paid attention to the meet and greets.

Assuming Toon Town is open, if we wait for the princesses, Fairies and Mickey will they be decked out in Christmas gear or is the Christmas attire reserved for parades and such?

DizneyPryncess

When I was there for in December in 2006, all the characters I got my pictures with were in holiday gear. We never went into Toontown - we just saw them out & about in the park. Mickey & Minnie were in holiday gear, as were the Pooh characters & the rest of the Fab 5. Tink wasn't available for meet & greets yet, and I never saw any Princesses. But the holiday costumes are definitely not just reserved for the shows. :)

heartodisney

We we in the AK the day after Halloween once and the characters and park was already dressed out in Christmas! Next year during the first week of Dec., we did get to do Mickeys Christmas Parade and you will see meet and greet areas all over, we had the best time at POC, got to meet Petter Pan, Wendy, Smee and the Ole Codfish himself! While inline, Peter was shouting his name on one side while I was shouting "Tick Tock" and he was pointing at both of us hiding behind Smee...everyone got a great laugh!

pacochran

I believe many of them are in Christmas Gear. I know that at MK there was an area that was Donald's Christmas Trees stand and he come's out for pictures in a winter outfit. I remember Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in winter outfits too, and this is during the day.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
The characters in toontown wear their holiday attire for the Christmas parties but not normally during the day (although, I haven't gone to see them in the few days before Christmas once the parties end). Donald and Uncle Scrooge (they don't appear together) are at Donald's tree lot in Fantasyland daily during the holidays. As others have said the VIP's are in holiday attire at Camp Minnie Mickey at Ak.

emerald28

This is cool to know, as my next trip will be at Christmas time, and I love getting my picture taken with characters... even though I have no kids. I am just a big kid! :p

drew81

I doubt the characters will be in ToonTown when MVMCP begins(due to the construction). They will probably be in other parts of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom