Christmas in WDW

Coronado

Original Poster
You're favorite WDW Christmas display?
I realy like the set up at Wilderness Lodge.....except for the fact that it will probably be 85 degrees outside, you would think that you were at Old Faithful Lodge in Wyoming!:)

Debbie

all the decorations in WDW are beautiful! It 's hard to pick a favorite but if I had to it would be the set-up in town square in the Magic Kingdom. The Osborne Family lights are a must see for everyone! If you don't leave Disney Studios that evening in the Christmas spirit; you must be a scrooge!

tmm7899

I really enjoyed when my family went to the christmas dinner show at the Contempary resort. The show was great it really put me in the christmas spirit!

Maria

It´s indeed very hard to pick a favorite! I love Epcot and that Arch of lights (can´t remember the name now) and that huge Xmas tree, Candlelight processional, etc... but the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at the Studios, and the snow, are amazing! :)

As for hotels, I think Wilderness Lodge is the most beautiful one! (and the last time I was there was freezing outside, so it was very fitting!) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom