Christmas Decor (photos) & a new character

Daniellkerbell

I love Disney with the X-mas decorations, it's my favorite time of the year! Anyone know when the arch at Epcot will start going up/when the "Let there be Peace on Earth" tag for Illuminations starts back up? :D

The Arch lights up the day after Thanksgiving. I get to be there!!!:sohappy:

Eyorefan

What are all you talking about... that Dino is at least as cute as Figment. More Park Exclusive Characters please. Does the Gator from BB have a costume?

Figment is a hundered times better than Chester. He looks... um... cheep. I'm all for Exclusive characters, but I think Chester needs a little work.

Teenchy

Thanks for the pics. I must say though, Chester looks like he's lost. Somebody needs to show him the way back home to Six . :lol:

Cute or not, he looks cheap. Almost like a HS mascot. Goooooooooooooooo Dinos!:lol:

Was thinking the same thing, its no better than the costumes available at the local Halloween store in town. IMHO it sure is a step down from most of the other characters.

goofyfan13

The Arch lights up the day after Thanksgiving. I get to be there!!!:sohappy:

Well, I know where I'm going when I get back to Daytona after Thanksgiving break. :)

Although I'm gonna admit, the thing I'm most excited for is "Let There be Peace on Earth". Quite possibly some of the most amazing 4 minutes of fireworks I have seen. :sohappy:

I can confirm MK's tree is up. I havent actually saw it but one of my co workers said she saw it going up yesterday. Ill try to run by there when im on property on sunday. Gonna go catch the new nemo show too.

drew81

there's supposedly another dino that will be out at AK.

and to the poster who asked about the gators...yes, lagoona gator and ice gator used to appear at the water parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom