Chip-n-Dale Sing a Long

phardin

Do you have to be a guest at the Fort Wilderness to attend the Chip n Dale sing a long? If not how do I find out what the hours and cost are?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Nope. And it's free. You can bring your own marshmallows to roast or purchase them (and other snacks) from the snackbar.

I believe it happens every night.

Upvote 0

menamechris

As Nick said, you don't have to be staying at Fort Wilderness. It is open to any Disney guest and is free. The hours change depending on the season, but I believe during the summer the movie starts between 8:30 and 9:00. So I would arrive a good half hour beforehand for the sing-a-long.

Have fun! It's a great hidden gem at WDW.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Do you have to be a guest at the Fort Wilderness to attend the Chip n Dale sing a long? If not how do I find out what the hours and cost are?

No, you don't have to be a guest at FW to attend the Sing-Along.
We went a couple of years ago & it was a lot of fun!
Chip & Dale come around & greet the guests.
There is singing, dancing, & a movie.
I believe the event starts around 7pm during the fall/winter & around 8pm during the spring/summer.
The only cost would be if you wanted to roast marshmallows or make smores -you would purchase the ingredients, etc. there.
:wave:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

I just checked another site and it says that the campfire starts about 8 pm and lasts for about 40 minutes and then there is a movie played. It is located at the Meadows Trading Post area, which is in the center of the campground. You will have to take transporation to the campground and then catch an internal bus to the Meadows Trading Post. Once you are at the trading post if you walk around the back you will see a bridge that goes over the canal and there is a movie theater with large screen. Enjoy!!

Upvote 0

erstwo

I just checked another site and it says that the campfire starts about 8 pm and lasts for about 40 minutes and then there is a movie played. It is located at the Meadows Trading Post area, which is in the center of the campground. You will have to take transporation to the campground and then catch an internal bus to the Meadows Trading Post. Once you are at the trading post if you walk around the back you will see a bridge that goes over the canal and there is a movie theater with large screen. Enjoy!!

I bet that site has seasonal info - we were there last week (at the Campfire Sing Along) and we arrived at 6:30. We were a little late. I wish we had gotten there at 6:00.

The time changes. It needs to be dark outside for movie viewing, so they start the Chip & Dale portion of things based on the time they can start the movie. The best thing to do is call FW - or any Disney resort really- and ask what time it is being held once you arrive in Orlando. It's not really one of those things you can plan ahead for as there is no set time and Disney can change the time whenever it suits them.

ETA - it is Free! You can bring your own smores fixings or you can buy their kit - $10. One kit is more than enough for our family of 4.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom