Chinese Theatre spires

ABQ

That will make for an excellent centerpiece for this re-imagined park. Now I think someone mentioned something about them hopefully adding back searchlights? Does anyone know if that is actually happening?
One would hope, but you'd think some sort of permit would have been filed, as I assume it's more than just changing a light bulb at this point and I don't think @danlb_2000, with his CIA spook like information, posted anything more than just the spire install permit.

WDW Monorail

Makes an ugly building look wayyyy uglier.

That's an idea!!! Sorcery should come back when it's not SW or Frozen!

Although it was SitS was ground breaking for its time with the in-park fireworks, the show is horrible by today's standards. Imagine going from the Star Wars show to the Frozen show to the Villainy show and then reverting back to SitS. That would be an incredible disappointment.

jrhwdw

Makes an ugly building look wayyyy uglier.

Although it was SitS was ground breaking for its time with the in-park fireworks, the show is horrible by today's standards. Imagine going from the Star Wars show to the Frozen show to the Villainy show and then reverting back to SitS. That would be an incredible disappointment.
SITS was upgraded for July 4th, NYE when the hat came.
Is Villainy scheduled this year?

aka_emilicious

I wish TCM would just fully rehab the thing... I think it would also be cool to recreate Disney movie premieres out front as a show. Star Wars weekends could make the theater look like it did when Star Wars premiered there for example. Use the theater as the true icon that it is!

While I would love a full refurb too, I can't imagine them closing yet another ride (even if just for refurb) in an already Work In Progress park.

If I'm being very optimistic, the small TCM update is to help get the park by until it can go down for a long refurb.

Magenta Panther

I wish TCM would just fully rehab the thing... I think it would also be cool to recreate Disney movie premieres out front as a show. Star Wars weekends could make the theater look like it did when Star Wars premiered there for example. Use the theater as the true icon that it is!

Excellent ideas!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom