Chicken Exits?

Walt Disney1955

Big Phil - I agree about HM, I think she'd be okay with that one, it's mostly roller coasters, drops, etc.

That's good, I wanted to emphasize that. I did a poll a while back about the best rides at MK and Haunted Mansion along with Pirates was in most people's top 3. She'll never see another ride quite like it

BrerFrog

All of them do, after all there is no way Disney would make someone who is completely freaked out ride the attraction just because they have entered the queue. :)

Rob562

The elevator in TOT definitely caught her by surprise, and we still laugh about that one. Last time she was actually sitting in the ride elevator, about to buckle up, when she chickened out and they still let her off just prior to closing the doors.

I don't know if they do this with adults, but with her being a kid, she sometimes meets back up with us with little treats from the CMs -- fastpasses good for any ride, or a souvenir card or something -- not often, but occasionally. They are very nice about it and look after the younger 'chickens' until the party meets back up with them after the ride.

Before the bellhop dispatches the ride vehicle, if there's someone in the ride who *really* wants to get off, they will be let out of the ride, regardless of age, even if everyone's belted in, belts checked and CM about to close the door. The same goes true of any attraction.

They don't want to risk someone having a major panic attack while on the ride and injuring themselves or others by trying to get out of the ride car.

-Rob

Figment1986

I didn't think Chickens were allowed to be brought into parks...do you need to keep them on a leash? What other livestock can be brought into the parks? :shrug:

You can bring chickens.. or at least goofy did since they are in his barn :shrug::D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom