Cheney Coming To my High School

doop

Original Poster
FYI: This is not a a political post.
That's right, ________ Cheney will be coming to my high school gymnasium in the small town of Nazareth, PA. I thought this was cool so I thought I'd share. I don't know why he would choose such a small town.

:veryconfu

tigsmom

Is he giving a talk? Hes very funny. I heard him 2 years ago when he spoke at the West Point graduation. Don't miss it.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
John Kerry will be in West Palm Beach tomorrow at 11:30am....I think I'm going to miss class to go see him. My teachers don't have a problem with it, they are actually encouraging us to go. :)

tigsmom

Yellow Shoes said:
Intentionally?

Yes, it was intentional. :lol: Every joke hit the mark.

He told some very inspiring stories (remember the graduates were going to Iraq), and presented a Purple Heart to a returning WP grad the lost his legs in the war.

Figment1986

All teachers would love to get paid to teach nothing....

I wish one of them would speak to my school... the closest was at a park near the beach... whihc is an hour away from my school... 1.5 hours away from my home...

Slipknot

Senator John Kerry, Senator John Edwards, Rudy Guiliani(SP?), President Bush, Cheney, and Presiden Bill Clinton have all been to my city. Of course my favorite out of all of them, Clinton, left after class ended. I knew exactly where he was too...

General Grizz

Let's not make this political, friends. . . which is pretty darn hard! But congratulations on having the Vice President. That must be pretty rare! :wave:

Crush

Account Suspended
DOOP! said:
That's right, ________ Cheney will be coming to my high school gymnasium in the small town of Nazareth, PA. I thought this was cool so I thought I'd share. I don't know why he would choose such a small town.

That's too bad....

JBSLJames

DOOP! said:

Have a great day :wave:

SIR90210

se8472 said:

You can't second something twice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy any speeches you get to here, and I hope for your sake he doesn't get too preachy (God I hate all politicians for that).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom