Chefs de France ADR gives enough time for Illuminations?

stevediesel

I have ADR for Chefs de France @ 7pm, on Tuesday Sept. 16th, free Dining Plan time. I've never eaten there & wonder if I'll still be able to manage to get a decent spot for Illuminations which is @ 9pm? I'm just a little worried about the wait/duration of dinner. Thanks for your help!

I have reservations there exactly one week earlier Tuesday, 9/9 at the same time 7pm. When I made my ADR's, they thought it would be fine but perhaps someone here can better illuminate us. :)

Upvote 0

courty

they are usually pretty quick at getting your meal out to you and stuff, as they have alot of reservations in an evening. You should be fine to get a spot for illuminations...i think last year we only got a spot like 30 min before and it wasnt too bad. You should be fine. We ate at Chefs de France last year...im not going to lie i was not a fan, however i think it probably has more to do with personal taste. The restaurant is really nice though, desert was great :)

Upvote 0
Sir, may I recommend the

Tarte a la tomate et fromage de chevre
Salade de chevre chaud
Noix de Saint Jacques et gambas sautees Flan d'epinards, sauce a l'oseille
and the
Creme Brulee

:)

That all sound DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait. I think I'll take you up on your recommendations. I had to look up the entree but the rest I was able to figure out with my limited knowledge of the French language. The tarte sounds fabulous. :slurp:

Upvote 0

stevediesel

Original Poster
Thanks for everyones advice. I wasn't 100% sold on Chefs de France, but it's my little bro's first trip & his pick for where he wanted to eat. He's always wanted to go to France, so I guess it's the next best thing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom