Chef Mickey's relocating to convention center during upcoming unplanned maintenance

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I'm so glad we didn't cancel. :)
I know things happen, but dang I'd be disappointed if I had cancelled the ADR when I got notice of this.

I actually had canceled. I went online over the past few days looking for reservations, but there was nothing any of the days we were there (July 29-Aug 6). The email they sent (that I attached in a post above) indicating that the maintenance had been canceled and that Chef Mickey's would be back in the main area included a phone number to call if you needed help booking reservations. Called that number and a very nice woman was able to offer a variety of reservations for Chef Mickeys at similar times and on similar days to what we had canceled and was super helpful in making sure it didn't interfere with any of our other plans.

Long story short, seems they are holding onto some reservations (and not making them available through MDE) so if you did cancel and you want back in, call the number!

KLinder7

I actually had canceled. I went online over the past few days looking for reservations, but there was nothing any of the days we were there (July 29-Aug 6). The email they sent (that I attached in a post above) indicating that the maintenance had been canceled and that Chef Mickey's would be back in the main area included a phone number to call if you needed help booking reservations. Called that number and a very nice woman was able to offer a variety of reservations for Chef Mickeys at similar times and on similar days to what we had canceled and was super helpful in making sure it didn't interfere with any of our other plans.

Long story short, seems they are holding onto some reservations (and not making them available through MDE) so if you did cancel and you want back in, call the number!
Glad to hear, that is the right thing to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom