check this out

shoppingnut

Wow that's really wild that they are selling that. I know the minimum break even point for running the parades is 3 years, so I think this one has a bit to go yet before they replace it. Maybe just the dome needed to be replaced for some reason or another.

Pongo

I'd hate to be the buyer responsible for finding a way to ship that thing.

Sheesh.

Maybe you could use it as a skylight.

Miss Bell

You could start your own parade

I can just see it in my front lawn now: I'll get manaquins and dress them up like Cinderella, and...just kidding. I've seen many Disney relics on Ebay that I have been interested in, but this is one I think I can let pass.

dandaman

Put your children in the globe if they get too rowdy. :lookaroun

Also:

- protect yourself from the elements!

- look "futuristic"!

- giant fish bowl (doubles as spherical pool)!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
For the David Blaine wannabees!! See if you can hold your breath for 9 minutes without looking stupid!!

MeTa

Never noticed, besides I was only joking. You didn't really think I would make a fishbowl out of that thing did you. I would make my younger cousins hang out in it during the christmas season and act like they were trapped in a snowglobe.

banimall

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on e-bay. What would the buyer even have to brag about, "Look I bought a big piece of plastic from Disney"

shoppingnut

bgraham34 said:
My friend wants to buy it and use it for christmas. He wanted to make an animated Disney scene. His wife said NO.

Some folks are such kill joys :lol: :lol: . I hate when they rain on your parade or is it fishbowl in this case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom