Check In Tomorrow!

Magicmyway

Original Poster
YAY!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Tomorrow is the big day for me and some of my friends Ive met! It's going to be awesome even though Florida is reallllllllllllllllly cold... hehe!

radiohost

Good Luck!!!!!

Best Wishes Magic, JUST BE READY FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!! And dont worry, im sure florida will warm up soon:animwink: ....Keep us posted on your program okay..and I hope to run into you when I start my program in march...:D :D :D:D :D ......Best of Luck....Radiohost:cool:

Magicmyway

Original Poster
Hey Everyone!!! Thanks for all the best wishes... I ended up with awesome 5 roommates, and I am on the third day of my job and let me tell you. Ive been having the time of my life! People really don't lie about this program. So anyone who is thinking about doing it but is unsure, do it!!!!! I thought Id be homesick, but in reality, everyone here becomes your new home and it is sooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh funnnnnnnnnnnnn.... Thanks for all the help along the way everyone! I appreciate it.

Magicmyway

Original Poster
Heyyyyy

Im assigned at Vista Way!!! Its fun!!! I also got magic kingdom liberty square merchandise...im so excited,

bethany

WDWKat26

Be nice Mecha, Vista is cheaper...but Chatham does have it's perks. I would have chosen Chatham over Vista but you get no choice sometimes. Then again, I was never a CP either hehe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom