Cheapest place to get tickets?

Disneyfanman

For multi-day hoppers I have used DWtickets for the past couple of years and found them to be slightly cheaper than other sites. You will find a difference depending on the site. Not a lot of discounts out there though. You should beware.

Upvote 0

serena

Check out Undercover Tourist: http://www.undercovertourist.com/un...ID=5516693&PID=1406087&SID=undercover+tourist

Their prices include the tax and they have free shipping (or you can pick up).

When I was searching I found nothing lower.

Also, if you subscibe to the Mousesavers newsletter (http://www.mousesavers.com) which comes out on the 15th of every month, there is a special link in each newsletter that connects you to the undercover tourist with even more discount (just a little bit less than regular link, since they're so low to begin with).

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

You can purchase discount WDW tickets through AAA, and we have heard that American Airlines offers discount WDW vacation packages. There are not many licensed ticket brokers that will save you a huge chunk of change, and the ones that claim to save you a huge chunk of change are usually illegitimate.

Please beware of purchasing partially used multi-day passes on eBay or on the streets of Orlando (ie: on 192). Disney's ticket readers are patented, and there is no way to prove how many days are left on any multi-day ticket before you purchase it. Disney tickets are also non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all admissions. The new biometric scans help ensure that no one uses your ticket but you.

If you are staying on WDW property, buy your tickets as part of a package. The Magic Your Way ticket structure makes it very worth your while to spend three or more days at the parks. If you come to Central Florida often and hope to spend more than 10 days in one year at the parks, look into Disney's annual passes. Most passes pay for themselves within 6 to 10 visits, and passholders are eligible to receive discounts at resorts throughout the year.

Upvote 0

lwalker8

The only safe way to buy tickets any cheaper than through Disney itself(the difference won't be much), would be through a well-known company such as AAA as mentioned above.

Ultimately, if you are getting a dicount of more than a few bucks its probably no the real deal.:wave:

Upvote 0

Rob562

The only safe way to buy tickets any cheaper than through Disney itself(the difference won't be much), would be through a well-known company such as AAA as mentioned above.

Ultimately, if you are getting a dicount of more than a few bucks its probably no the real deal.:wave:

It also helps to shop around the various authorized ticket resellers (TicketMania, UndercoverTourist, Maple Leaf Tickets, etc). They don't all have the same prices, and while one company may have cheaper tickets of one type, another type of ticket might be cheaper at a second reseller. It pays to look at all your options.

(And for my own experiences, I have bought through TicketMania and UndercoverTourist with no problems)

-Rob

Upvote 0

wess_80

The last couple of times that I went to WDW, I used the Disney prefered ticket service. They offer exclusive park hopper tickets like the 3 or 4 day park hopper plus and their prices are cheaper than what you would pay at the gate.

Since Alamo is the official rental car company of WDW, they offered an exclusive service for ticket reservation when you reserved a rental car. Now the ideal was to make a rental car reservation, use the reservation number when you called this service and it didn't matter if you rented the car or not. So last time, I even canceled my reservation and since my ticket was purchased, I still enjoyed my 3 day park hopper ticket.

There used to be a link on the Alamo web site to get information about this service but I checked this morning and couldn't find it. Too bad because this was the way to go.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom