Cheap(?!??) Gas at WDW

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
For all you Central Florida Folk!

Gas is a low $1.85 on property. Thats cheaper than the $1.87 at the 7/11 on JYP & 417 and the Hess at OBT and 417 ($1.86) .... Gas at 536/535's Citgo is a lovely $1.95.

This is also equivalent to the price of gas at the 7/11 in Rural Prince William County, VA.

xfkirsten

Daaaaaaaaamn, y'alls lucky! Here in San Diego, $2.25 is the best price I've found... we have the highest gas prices in the nation right now.

-Kirsten

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'm getting a Sams or Costco Card just so I can use their pumps... within a few months it'll pay for itself...

then again, I found out my work has corporate Sams Cards available... :D time to requisition one I feel

aimster

It's anywhere between $1.83-$1.89 or so here in the Tampa Bay area.

Man I remember when $10 filled up the tank and you were good to go!

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Originally posted by 10 min. to wdw
another cheap spot for gas is the hess station at universal. normally they are a penny or 2 less then disney.

Theyre both Hess..... And i am not driving over there to save 1 cent. Thats .... Thats just insane.

JET12monorail

:wave: If any of you are in the market for a new or use car, visit any Autonation USA store (they have 400 across the US) and if you purchase a new vehicle you'll get an Autonation Rewards card that will give you 7 cents discount at selected gas stations close to that dealership. John Elway Toyota in Denver, Colorado rules!!!!!!!!

barnum42

It could be worse - you could live in UK

$2 a gallon does not sound too bad compared to what we have to pay in the UK. It is now over 80p (about $1.40) for A LITRE! There are almost four litres to the American gallon (1 litre = 0.26 US Gallons), so a gallon costs us about $5.23.

The daft thing is that the actual stuff costs us no more than it does in the US, the rest goes straight to the government in taxation.

symbasys

I have a friend that works for Wal-Mart, and he told me that if you use a Wal-Mart credit card or gift card to buy gas at the supercenter you can save 3 cents a gallon. The supercenter by me has a posted price of $1.81, so that would make it $1.78. Doesn't sound like much, but it adds up if you drive as much as I do.

yoav_ko

be happy folks!!!

Be happy folks, I'm from Israel and gas here cost 1.05 per litter, thats around 4.0$ a gallon

I remeber in 1994 when gas in WDW was 93c a gallon

tenchu

Re: It could be worse - you could live in UK

Originally posted by barnum42
$2 a gallon does not sound too bad compared to what we have to pay in the UK. It is now over 80p (about $1.40) for A LITRE! There are almost four litres to the American gallon (1 litre = 0.26 US Gallons), so a gallon costs us about $5.23.

The daft thing is that the actual stuff costs us no more than it does in the US, the rest goes straight to the government in taxation.

I just worked all that out as well.

Absolutely crazy.

Everytime I go to the petrol station, it's costing me more. Bet you Gordon Brown isn't paying for his petrol himself, oh wait, that'll be us paying for it! :brick:

You americans out there have nothing to complain about.

tenchu

Originally posted by ogryn
anyone up for some fuel protests again?

I'm there.

I live on the doorstep of scotland's biggest petro-chemical plant anyway.

'HECK NO, WE WON'T GO!'

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom