Characters You're Shocked You Can't Meet

JIMINYCR

Other than those already mentioned I'd like to see:
A dalmation from 101 Dalmations, pick any one from the bunch.
images-101-dalmatians-401319_470_243.jpg

Zorro
images

Davy Crockett... Made for Frontierland
MV5BMjEwNzI1OTAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc1NjYyMQ@@._V1_SX105_CR0,0,105,105_.jpg

Vader2112

Many of us have characters we'd love to have do M&Gs, but simply aren't that feasible. But what about characters that are absent for seemingly no reason? Who do you think Disney missed the boat on?
My big two are Pete, who's been around about as long as Mickey has, and Zurg!
I agree Pete not being available is puzzling to me. Given now he has an attraction with his name on it and not just a faux gas station in Toon Town Fair.

Cmdr_Crimson

Toy Story characters like Lotso, Zurg, etc..

They did have a Zurg character for a show in DL called "Calling all Space Scouts a Buzz Lightyear Adventure"
hqdefault.jpg

And I met Lotso and me acting terrified..;)
i_need_an_adult_by_vqstudios-d3923ei.jpg

Bambi! Can you meet ANYONE from Bambi?
Thumper & Miss Bunny were doing M&G in Camp Minnie-Mickey a year or two ago..Here's a shot of me with them to prove it..
thumper_and_miss_bunny_by_vqstudios-d3923rj.jpg

jw24

Let's see for me, it's Jack Sparrow at the top. You can meet him at the Halloween and Christmas Party and see him in his own show in Adventureland and the new Jack Sparrow attraction in HS but granted but he doesn't do regular M&Gs. He'd be immensely popular with the males. I would also add every prince except Aladdin and Naveen but @KCheatle already covered that in her post. I'm surprised that Will and Elizabeth Turner and maybe even Barbossa never did M&Gs. Granted, they'd be hard to pull off but Jack Sparrow isn't the only cool pirate so to speak. They did have Angelica for a short time to promote the 4th POTC film but only Jack Sparrow represented in a billion dollar franchise in the Disney parks? Seems odd to me. Also, how about Shang from Mulan? My older sister posted on Facebook how gorgeous he is in the film. :D But anyway, I think he'd be great to compliment Mulan in her M&Gs in China.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom