characters in the park

Edeyore

Clarice! So adorable. She was out at DHS in the past but I'm not sure if she comes out at all now.

I'd be happy with seeing the fab five and all the usual guys in different outfits. Like Davy Crocket Donald in Frontierland.
In the mid-90's they had Chip and Dale at the China pavilion in little Chinese outfits. So adorable, I'd love to see them again.

Minnie was in Japan at that time, in a kimono and I saw Donald in a sombrero and poncho in Mexico.

Tooning

I would love to see Scrooge McDuck and more of the Duck Characters from the cartoons of yesteryear-Darkwing Launchpad, Huey Luey And Duey and a few more of the classics that don't get enough play anymore.

magicsintheair!

I'd love to see all of the main characters like Mickey and Minnie in all of the different "costumes" I see in pictures. Has anyone seen them dressed up as anything special? I love how they dress for Donald's Safari Breakfast!

MarkTwain

If I saw Humphrey the Bear in a park, I would probably cry tears of joy. I'm not kidding.

Is Jose Carioca a walkaround character? Because he should be.

Also:
Kronk
Yzma
Sweetums (from the Muppets)
Dr. Facilier
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
A Captain Hook I can talk to (not a masked character)

charmmy

i didnt know rapunzel showed up daily, where is she? i also agree and would like to see the fab 5 in different outfits. but i really wan to see

[PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rapunzel & Flynn have a dedicated area, around the corner from Pooh next to Enchanted Grove.

DizneyPryncess

The Beast.

I know he is out and about but we have never seen him. I'm hoping to finally find him this next trip.

Look for him near the France pavilion in Epcot. I saw him there last May and was ecstatic - I also hadn't seen him out before.

magicsintheair! - if you visit around holidays like Christmas or Halloween you'll seen the main characters in some cool costumes. I love their holiday gear! I've also seen Sorcerer Mickey at DHS in the Magic of Disney Animation area. In Frontierland, you'll find Frontierland themed Donald & Goofy, and possibly others. Lastly, I have seen Donald in the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot dressed like he is in the Three Caballeros. :)

joanna71985

Is Jose Carioca a walkaround character? Because he should be

He is, but he hasn't been out in a few years (he may have been retired).

I'd love to see all of the main characters like Mickey and Minnie in all of the different "costumes" I see in pictures. Has anyone seen them dressed up as anything special? I love how they dress for Donald's Safari Breakfast!

The VIPs (outside of Mickey) have different outfits in front of the Hat at DHS. Also, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald have safari outfits at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK.

HouCuseChickie

Prince John from Robin Hood (at least I saw him in a parade on my first trip back in the 80s)

the Cheshire Cat (from the animated movie)

Dr. Doofenschmirtz

Clarabelle Cow & Horace Horsecollar (only have seen them in parades)

Kanga & Roo

Flora, Fauna & Merryweather

Gaston

***I'm sure they're more, but this is just off the top of my head. The first 3 would be the biggest treats for me.

cheezbat

I would love to see Scrooge McDuck and more of the Duck Characters from the cartoons of yesteryear-Darkwing Launchpad, Huey Luey And Duey and a few more of the classics that don't get enough play anymore.

Oh my gosh I'm so completely in agreement with you!

Darkwing is my fave, and I NEVER got to meet him. I did see him in the old Mickey's Starland Disney Afternoon show though.

I saw the newer Huey Dewey and Luey costumes in pictures from Tokyo...so wanna see them at the parks. And of course I miss Scrooge and Launchpad.

I also would love to see Robin Hood and Little John back in the parks too. Robin Hood used to be my favorite movie from Disney, and they just never seem to be around anymore.

Ooh...and Oswald, Pete and Max. I know Max can be found now and then, but I never seem to catch him. And Pete and Oswald are rumored to be coming soon...

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

Before the new Mickey Meet and Greet on Main Street opened, they had Mickey in Frontierland and Liberty Square greeting guests in period costumes.

Here he is with me in Liberty Square (where there was no line to speak of!):
180105_10100335250696799_8805345_60205633_4909195_n.jpg

He also appears in his farmer outfit at the Garden Grill at Epcot.

DancingPhoenix

Meg and Hercules, for sure. I know they (and a lot of characters, like Gaston, come out for the Marathons but why can't we see more of them in the parks?).

And yes I'd love to see Oswald, I want to give him a big hug and tell him I love him just as much as Mickey. I'd also love to see more of Daisy Duck, she is hard to find sometimes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom