Wendell

11-29pictures381.jpg

Liverlips

12-28-06276.jpg

Genie

11-29pictures378.jpg

Shaker

drew81

Handy Manny sounds likely since he's going to DHS next year, and the could test him out at MNSSHP this year. Too bad about Jim Hawkins and B.E.N., but since I'm going as Jim (making the costume myself, boots and all :lol: ) it's not so bad. Nothing beats strange like seeing Sora at the 2004 party, and then never again anywhere else. Not even in 2006 when Kingdom Hearts 2 came out.

If Handy Manny is out I would assume he would be in Toon Town

PeterPan1985

Original Poster
I'm so ready to meet the Country Bears...I hope they're out.

Why are the Disney Princes never out? It took me ages to finally find Phillip.

boosmom1130

country bears

Last year my family and i were out for the christmas party and we were in Frontierland all alone for a good half hour with the country bears. They were so great i have pictures of them playing checkers with my boys, and laying down next to a tree to take a nap with my husband! I love the country bears!

joanna71985

Has anyone heard if Barbosa will actually be out, or is he just in the parade???

I have a feeling he is just going to be in the parade.

Last year my family and i were out for the christmas party and we were in Frontierland all alone for a good half hour with the country bears. They were so great i have pictures of them playing checkers with my boys, and laying down next to a tree to take a nap with my husband! I love the country bears!

Ooh, maybe I saw you. I was with the bears at almost every MVMCP last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom