Characters and suspension of disbelief

LeeSeeBabe

My boyfriend and I both just turned 20. We went to WDW in April and ate at the character dining at Liberty Tree. It was his second time being at WDW (first was when he was tiny) so I was more excited for him than he was for himself! :p Every character stopped at our table (except for Goofy, but I think he noticed that all of the other characters stopped by so he came back around). We each got pictures with the characters! Of course I acted like i was 4 again, I would have been embarrassed a couple years ago at 17 or 18, but now I don't care!!

Of course my boyfriend did something a little offensive in the picture I took with him and Goofy (I didn't know he was doing it!!) He had his middle finger up in the picture! LUCKILY all of the parents that saw laughed the butts off, but that could have been an awkward circumstance. I told him afterward that he should refrain from stuff like that at WDW!

I wanted to put a couple pictures but I still have never used that feature before!

CAPTAIN HOOK

TiggerificChick said:
But seriously, I think everyone does this. Deep down, we all know the truth, It's just we don't want to believe it. It's all a part of the Magic!
Its great to be ignorant and a little short on the truth every now and again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom