Characters and birth announcement

Sunny D

Hi everyone! We are planning a trip Feb 17th-24th for our son's third birthday. While we are there we will be just coming out of week 12 of my pregnancy. We thought it would be awesome to take some pictures and post them online to let everyone know our good news! Two questions: 1. Can you bring signs into the park (8 1/2by 11ish) and will photopass photographers take pictures of you holding the signs? 2. Can characters hold things for pictures like an ultrasound picture? Thanks in advance for any information you can share!

melmood2000

My sister was at Disneyland and had a baby bump she wanted some characters to put their hands on her belly or just point to it and recognize the baby in some way. She was told that they were formally not allowed to touch and things like that however many of them did it for her any way.

Upvote 0

luv

People who love you enough to truly care about your ultrasound pictures (future grandparents, aunts and uncles) will not find that experience enhanced by a Disney setting. The baby will be more exciting. The Disney will distract.

To answer the question, I don't know if they'll hold your sign. You could always hold it yourselves and take your own pics, if you want it for your scrapbook. :)

Upvote 0

Sunny D

Original Poster
Our family already knows. This was just something different we wanted to do for our work friends and friends we didn't get to tell in person. I'm actually more interested in the signs because we have a really cute saying for each of the parks! Ultrasound picture was something I was going to do for the baby"s room. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi everyone! We are planning a trip Feb 17th-24th for our son's third birthday. While we are there we will be just coming out of week 12 of my pregnancy. We thought it would be awesome to take some pictures and post them online to let everyone know our good news! Two questions: 1. Can you bring signs into the park (8 1/2by 11ish) and will photopass photographers take pictures of you holding the signs? 2. Can characters hold things for pictures like an ultrasound picture? Thanks in advance for any information you can share!

Hi there! I would call and see if signs are allowed. If you have them rolled up like a poster, I don't see why not. I have seen characters signing the matting of picture frames and those are 8 1/2 x 11. By the way - great idea! I think the character can hold the sign. Maybe put it in a frame? So easier to hold for those big hands. I love the idea of the characters pointing at the belly!! So cute!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom