News Character Spot, Innoventions and more to close in September

Cmdr_Crimson

All I say is goodbye innoventions awnings....I won't miss ya!
2542004312_f57d4a01b2_b.jpg

Although, I will miss seeing the Fiber optics walkway...I hope they consider incorporating it in the next phase...
AnimationPavement.gif

mikejs78

Premium Member
Mouse Gear is being re-imagined...I am not going to set my hopes high after the whole World of Disney debacle.:depressed:

I love the new WoD. The old layout was claustrophobic...

Disney's continued march to the promotion of alcoholism is becoming a problem. You can see the fervor with which people defend the celebration of drinking alcohol here on these boards.
🙄 Prohibition was a failed experiment. Enjoying an adult beverage or two does not equate to alcoholism, or even drunkenness.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I preferred the way World of Disney was before; the colors/figurines/etc.

I know there are people on here who prefer the new style, but the old way it looked was what encouraged me to shop there.

The new version is waaaay easier to shop and move around in, and it's not stuck in a bunch of rooms that are hidden from each other so you lose the rest of your family. Sorry, no debacle, just a way to make the shopping experience easier.

KBLovedDisney

The new version is waaaay easier to shop and move around in, and it's not stuck in a bunch of rooms that are hidden from each other so you lose the rest of your family. Sorry, no debacle, just a way to make the shopping experience easier.
Well you might want to shop there, but I don't like the new atmosphere. Yes it is open, but I prefer the artsy-ness of what it used to be. That is what drew me to the store before. I live next door to a mall and this just looks like another generic store to me.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Use it in the vein of the refillable mugs..It makes sense..
Don't get me wrong - I'm all for having a good time and enjoying alcohol responsibly. I love craft beer and enjoy sampling some of the different beers at the festivals.

I also don't want someone stumbling into my kid because he/she can't walk straight while dropping f-bombs... There's a lot of room in the middle.

trainplane3

Didn't previous plans show the Fountain of Nations moving closer to World Showcase, on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase?
Extremely blue sky concept art. It was apparently out of date before it was revealed at D23. We could see something similar but remember, it showed a forest in the middle of FW meanwhile several sources are reporting Innoventions East will mostly survive and new buildings will take over West's former footprint. So don't read too much into it. This D23 should be much more specific on what we're getting.

Cmdr_Crimson

Extremely blue sky concept art. It was apparently out of date before it was revealed at D23. We could see something similar but remember, it showed a forest in the middle of FW meanwhile several sources are reporting Innoventions East will mostly survive and new buildings will take over West's former footprint. So don't read too much into it. This D23 should be much more specific on what we're getting.
It reminds me of when New Fantasyland concept got changed from the Princess M&G buildings to 7DMT..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom