News Character Spot, Innoventions and more to close in September

mikejs78

Premium Member
marni1971 said:
West is going this year.
Sirwalterraleigh said:
Define “year”? As in the one that’s now close to 50% gone?
marni1971 said:
Really?

As In this year.
Sirwalterraleigh said:
As in while 3 major construction projects in the park are underway for opening next year...as in mgm is about to be overrun in 75 days...as in a new mass transit direct system is about to be attached to the gateway at the same time?

That “this year”?

Seems like a stretch, but I’ll believe you...and the shovels. Is that before or after they build our caipirinha bar?😉

Hmmm.....

Fear

But why pay to go to Disney when the next day you won't even remember you were there, there is nothing wrong with a drink now and then, but alcohol has literally taken over epcot.

It's also possible to drink alcohol and not get drunk.

DW and I like to try and learn about different kinds of beer, wine, liquor, and spirits. It's a hobby we enjoy, and part of why we like Epcot so much is because there's an emphasis on it as of late. We almost never get blackout drunk, even in the comfort of our home. We're also not the only ones who do that.

ninjaprincesst

It's also possible to drink alcohol and not get drunk.

DW and I like to try and learn about different kinds of beer, wine, liquor, and spirits. It's a hobby we enjoy, and part of why we like Epcot so much is because there's an emphasis on it as of late. We almost never get blackout drunk, even in the comfort of our home. We're also not the only ones who do that.
I know it was just an observation when someone wanted booze instead of soft drinks, and I admit it is kinda fun to set back and watch the drunk people in World Showcase.

awoogala

Is Club Cool really worth saving?? I was hoping a similar experience would re-open at the Coke Store at Springs. I guess not.
You can already get a version of it there. They have a sodas around the world tray that has pretty much everything there, including Beverly. You just have to pay for it. (but it is clean, and you don't have to fight others for a taste)

LuvWDW2

Because of the giant Coke Store in DS, I’m frankly stunned the free soda at Club Cool lasted as long as it did. I’ll be surprised if that part comes back in the new version.

bork

Didn't previous plans show the Fountain of Nations moving closer to World Showcase, on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase?

Kingoglow

But why pay to go to Disney when the next day you won't even remember you were there, there is nothing wrong with a drink now and then, but alcohol has literally taken over epcot.

Disney's continued march to the promotion of alcoholism is becoming a problem. You can see the fervor with which people defend the celebration of drinking alcohol here on these boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom