Character Question...PLEASE HELP!

MarkTwain

Oh, heck, while we're all posting requests... does anyone know where I can meet Jose Carioca, the green parrot from the Three Caballeros? Does he do M&Gs by the Mexico pavilion these days?

CaptainShortty

You can find Marie (from the Aristocats) in France at Epcot during most of the day. Just check a times guide. Ms. Bunny and Thumper hang out in Camp Minnie-Mickey. I know that Jose Carioca at one point did hang out at the Mexico pavilion but I'm not sure if he still does. Your best bet is to head to Mexico and ask a character attendant if they're around if he'll be out.

MKCP 1985

Oh, heck, while we're all posting requests... does anyone know where I can meet Jose Carioca, the green parrot from the Three Caballeros? Does he do M&Gs by the Mexico pavilion these days?

easy, run the Disney marathon!

010_10-1.jpg

MarkTwain

You can find Marie (from the Aristocats) in France at Epcot during most of the day. Just check a times guide. Ms. Bunny and Thumper hang out in Camp Minnie-Mickey. I know that Jose Carioca at one point did hang out at the Mexico pavilion but I'm not sure if he still does. Your best bet is to head to Mexico and ask a character attendant if they're around if he'll be out.

Thanks! Will have to try that sometime. I haven't been down to Epcot since the new Mexico M&G opened.

easy, run the Disney marathon!

010_10-1.jpg

Lol not sure if it's that worth it. :lol:

Maybe run to meet Jose, and then walk the rest of the way...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom