Character Pictures

Norm The Skull

Hi I will be in the world in 92 days so we are planning our days. There are 3 characters that I would love to get my pictures with, Stitch, Doopey & the little aliens in Toy Story. Does anyone know where I could find these guys. I am not sure that the little aliens has a charactor at the park (HE SHOULD) or not but there must be a statue somewhere...PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

mickeymatt

Hi I will be in the world in 92 days so we are planning our days. There are 3 characters that I would love to get my pictures with, Stitch, Doopey & the little aliens in Toy Story. Does anyone know where I could find these guys. I am not sure that the little aliens has a charactor at the park (HE SHOULD) or not but there must be a statue somewhere...PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

Doopey may be hard to find.
/tongue in cheek/

Upvote 0

DABIGCHEEZ

Last week.... Stitch was with Lilo Near the DVC booth at the entry to Camp Minnie Mickey in AK. He was also at Tommorrowland near Carousel of Progress and I believe at Ohanas for breakfast. Dopey was found in Epcot with Snow White in Germany. The little alien guy is not out for meet and greet but I beleive they are on a float in the Block Party over at DHS... not actual characters but animated I am pretty sure.

Upvote 0

WDWKat26

Stitch can be found in Tomorrowland every day near his ride. He can also be found at the Animal Kingdom and O'hana character breakfast. Dopey can be found in Town Square in the Magic Kingdom or sometimes in Germany with Snow White. The Alien men are unfortunately not available for meet and greets.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

They do have some Little Aliens on top of a kiosk in Tomorrowland by Buzz. Unfortunately, that is the closest you will get to actually meeting them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom