Character names?

CMTinkerBell

I second the name Adam as Beast's first name, I just can't remember where I found that out at!

My daughter informed me that it was on the D Show CD ROM trivia game.

wannabeBelle

Well if I have any say I think it should be Adam. I cant see Prince Vincent. just doesnt sound right somehow. Anyone else have any ideas?? Also anyone on the Animation teams, please ask around and weigh in!! Have a Magical Day!!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Thanks!!!! I figured it was going to be a Rob!!! I have this thing for guys named Rob (or anything similar, Bob, Bobby, etc) Although the voice of the Beast was done by Robbie Benson!!! It is just something I can't get away from!!!!:animwink:

I'M A ROB!!!

wannabeBelle

Hey Tiggerman were you stationed in the Haunted Mansion in December of 2001? December 7th if I Am remembering correctly. If you were, I remembered seeing you cause our butler who answered the door was SSSSSOOOOO Cute!!! and of course his name was Rob!!! AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH. :)

mkt

Premium Member
nope. never worked HM. The closest to HM probably has been keel boats

wannabeBelle

nope this guy was in the HM definitely and he was really cute. Tall dark hair and lovely blue eyes. I made the comment at the time I wondered if he had a Ghoulfriend!!! LOL LOL :lol: :lol:

WDWsmith2001

Samilee?

I see the topic shifting but I had to ask any way, so forgive me. Did you ever know a CM named "Samilee" she worked BT mtn. in December 01?

Chernabog

Hey guys my girlfriend just mentioned something to me. Do you remember that show in the 80's about Beauty and the Beast? Well the Beast's name in that show was Vincent. Mybe that is where this name has come from. I don't know if that's the name they use in the Disney version or original fairy tale or not but I thought I'd try and shed some light on the subject.

wannabeBelle

I remember that show!!! (am I showing my age??) Yes the Beast's name was Vincent but I am not sure if there is any connection there!!

mkt

Premium Member
Re: Samilee?

Originally posted by WDWsmith2001
I see the topic shifting but I had to ask any way, so forgive me. Did you ever know a CM named "Samilee" she worked BT mtn. in December 01?

I was gone long before that..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom