Character Mishaps

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by MKBurn15
No one remembers Butters' mishap in south park?

lol....oh, lord, I saw that episode. It was h o r r i f i c. I was just sitting there watching the carnage thinking "OK, when does the punchline come in?"

Tom

Beta Return
I think some people need to go back to bed, get up, and try this day again :hammer:

WAY TOO SERIOUS! Piebald was simply asking if anyone on here knew of any incidents where a Costumed Character had a mishap while meeting and greeting, or performing.

Piebald wasn't looking for some good juicy info on cast members or guests that got hurt during a meet and greet, or details on horrible accidents resulting in death - good grief!

Anyway, Piebold, I wish I had a FUNNY story about a Character Mishap, Costume Malfunction or other silly character event - but hopefully the sour-pusses can make room for others to post their experiences :D

Cosmo

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
I'll never forget the day a pair of floppy pants and a size 14 shoe just snapped and killed 17 people at the circus. I can still hear the screaming...

that was hilarious...hehehe...i'm still laughing about it...

Disney Hog

That is funny. I wish I had something to share also.

The funniest thing about it is that we're not making fun of an individual for messing up. We have no idea who it is. Its just a funny.:lol: :p

Piebald

Original Poster
Originally posted by edwardtc
I think some people need to go back to bed, get up, and try this day again :hammer:

WAY TOO SERIOUS! Piebald was simply asking if anyone on here knew of any incidents where a Costumed Character had a mishap while meeting and greeting, or performing.

Piebald wasn't looking for some good juicy info on cast members or guests that got hurt during a meet and greet, or details on horrible accidents resulting in death - good grief!

Anyway, Piebold, I wish I had a FUNNY story about a Character Mishap, Costume Malfunction or other silly character event - but hopefully the sour-pusses can make room for others to post their experiences :D

Exactly :)
I asked this question on another board, and had a bunch of funny responses. By the way that video was hilarious.

Piebald

Original Poster
Originally posted by xfkirsten
LMAO!!!! That was great! Totally reminds me of watching people fall over in Shamu at work. One of my friends last week was OP Otter, and totally ate concrete during the dance routine. She was just fine, luckily... it was really a pretty hilarious sight.

-Kirsten

Well since you thought it was funny.... in that case, LOL!!!!!!
That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I mean I feel bad for the performers but as long as they're not hurt or anything then that's just funny stuff.

Piebald

Original Poster
Originally posted by flyersmv
hey now guys these things arnt funny someone might have died in this mishap.....HAHAHAHAHAH (sarcastic)

everyone replying on this tread have to chill

oh and that video is sooooo funny

MIGUEL

Although the video was funny, I think that comment was a little unneseccary,man. I mean, we all know that performer in particular did not die and might have possibly had a good laugh but sometimes things can be serious.

MouseMadness

Well, I'd have no problem laughing at myself or any other "regular" person if they took a silly spill or something. Hell, America's funniest videos draws quite an audience for that very thing. :lookaroun I think it goes without saying that we don't want anybody to get hurt. :animwink:

I have penchant for falling down the stairs, myself. :rolleyes: :eek:

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by mkt
read her signature ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Soooooo......what you're trying to say is........that she worked in Walt Disney World Entertainment......eh?

It's past my bedtime :hammer:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
well.. I wasn't saying past tense.. but she may be involed with WDE in some way, shape, or form...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom