"Character Meet and Greet Event"

Goofynana

Original Poster
what is the "character meet and greet event"? what is that all about? I think maybe it is in Epcot?? who goes, etc.??

Goofynana:xmas:

drew81

Not sure about the event??? At Epcot there is Character Connection and the characters do meet n greets there. It has the VIP characters there throughout the day.

Goofynana

Original Poster
character meet and greet?

I have a Disney Rewards Card - and they make it sound like something special - I think I get a free 5 x 7 picture or something. Is it just the normal character meets and greets kinda stuff?

Goofynana

Original Poster
Fantastic information - thanks a bunch!!
Can't wait - unfortunately have to get through Thanksgiving first!!!:xmas:

beryl628

We were just there last week. It is a big deal for the little ones. You show your card and they take you through a curtain to a room where you meet a min of 2 characters and a max of 5. Last year we had Minnie and Donald. This year we had Minnie, Mickey and Goofy in the new Blue and Silver outfits. We had almost a full hour (its not always that long there was just no one online) with the characters all by ourselves. There is a photopass photographer in there and they took about 55 pics! You do get a coupon for 1 free 5x7 which must be used on 1 of the pictures taken in there. My son had a blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom