Character Interactions

Dippy Dawg

Original Poster
We are leaving in 4 1/2 days:sohappy: !!!!!!!! We would like to bring things for the characters for some fun interactions. For example we are bring a jar of honey for Pooh and some nuts for Chip and Dale. What have you brought and do you have any other ideas??

Walt Sent Me

If you go to see Turtle Talk at Epcot... bring a Nemo stuffed animal and tell crush you found Nemo! I think you'll laugh at his response.

Or bring a Crush or Squirt Stuffed animal. It may just blow his mind!

:)

WDWKat26

Aww, aren't you sweet? That's such a great idea, and the Characters love getting gifts! I've seen people bring Pluto bones, Nuts for Chip and Dale and many other things :) I'm sure whatever you bring, the character will be grateful :)

Baloo423

Just dont buy anything from the park and give it to a character. They can get fired just buy accepting it. Characters are not suppose to accept gifts. So if you want to give something to your fave character, make sure its from outside the parks and its not something you can buy in the parks. I know a ton of characters that lost their jobs cause they accepted food and merchandise a guest bought them. Stupid I know, but thems da rules of the Mouse. :shrug:

k.hunter30

Just dont buy anything from the park and give it to a character. They can get fired just buy accepting it. Characters are not suppose to accept gifts. So if you want to give something to your fave character, make sure its from outside the parks and its not something you can buy in the parks. I know a ton of characters that lost their jobs cause they accepted food and merchandise a guest bought them. Stupid I know, but thems da rules of the Mouse. :shrug:
If the problem is accepting gifts, how would bringing something bought outside of the park be any different?:shrug:

WDWKat26

Correction, Characters are allowed to accept drawings, cards, etc. I've seen Chipmunks accept nuts, and i've gotten chocolate from a guest. It was a Mini Reese's PB Cup, and it was good :slurp:

kybred72

We are leaving in 4 1/2 days:sohappy: !!!!!!!! We would like to bring things for the characters for some fun interactions. For example we are bring a jar of honey for Pooh and some nuts for Chip and Dale.

What a cute idea! I love it! :sohappy: and have fun!

drew81

Aww, aren't you sweet? That's such a great idea, and the Characters love getting gifts! I've seen people bring Pluto bones, Nuts for Chip and Dale and many other things :) I'm sure whatever you bring, the character will be grateful :)

Pluto likes Jelly Bellies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom