Character Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew81

mkt said:
Kat,

I know enough about you to know that A- you are smart enough to respect a persons intelligence, and B- you are not as easily brainwashed as other people in WDW Entertainment. I know you probably would have said it, but the same cannot be said about the other members of the zoo crew who live on these forums.

That being said, you should know that WDW does indeed monitor these boards, however you should also know that nothing will probably happen, since in 6 years, I have only heard of 1 single CM getting into any sort of trouble, or receiving any repercussions from their postings on an internet message board.... and it was a poster on the DIS, not here.

Rob, was this a Entertainment CM who got into toruble? What were they posting ?

drew81

Julius & Boobah said:
Tigger is no way 6 FT 1, I have dozens of pictures with this character (he's probably the closest to my height out of them all) and I'm 5ft 11 on a good day!!

I have a friend who is 6'1" and he was friends with Tigger.

drew81

If WDW mngt is truly checking out these boards I have a message for all of you big shots:

Please start treating all the cast members like people and start supporting them. They work really hard and get so little recognition.

Please bring out some different characters. Rafiki and Timon are at every park and in those parks they visit different areas at the same time. AK needs the Yeti walkaround not Mickey and Goofy in their hiking outifts by Everest. Mickey and Goofy are everywhere. Bring out the Yeti for sets. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
drew smith said:
Rob, was this a Entertainment CM who got into toruble? What were they posting ?

nope... Ops coordinator, around the time of WWTBAM's opening, posted how many people had won yet.

mkt

Premium Member
drew smith said:
I have a friend who is 6'1" and he was friends with Tigger.

How long ago was this, and did Disney measure him at 6'1"?

WDWKat26

Rob,
I've known for well over a year now that Mngmnt watches and sometimes reads these boards. But, I have not said anything that would be considered offensive or anything, so what's your point?

SpenceMan01

dixiegirl said:
really..they monitor these boards?? :lookaroun wow it's like big brother is watching you....(not trying to be sarcastic)....i just thought those people at disney are to busy to check us out here....
:wave: Hi Mikey, Robbie, Georgie, Jimmy, Marty and everyone else over at the Mouse House! :wave:

I doubt the higher-ups get out on these boards. Maybe some of the more 'front-line' managers and such, but not the big-wigs. But they could always prove me wrong... Marty: I'd like to come work for you. Email me! :D

mkt

Premium Member
WDWKat26 said:
Rob,
I've known for well over a year now that Mngmnt watches and sometimes reads these boards. But, I have not said anything that would be considered offensive or anything, so what's your point?

the point is that a current CM saying the height ranges could be considered inappropriate dissemination of information, which could lead to instant termination. Just getting your back ;)

mkt

Premium Member
SpenceMan01 said:
:wave: Hi Mikey, Robbie, Georgie, Jimmy, Marty and everyone else over at the Mouse House! :wave:

I doubt the higher-ups get out on these boards. Maybe some of the more 'front-line' managers and such, but not the big-wigs. But they could always prove me wrong... Marty: I'd like to come work for you. Email me! :D

WDW Media Relations is one of the bigger groups that monitors these boards, and they have been known to forward anything to local area management/local HR offices. Then again, they have also let things slide (THANKS AGAIN MR. B :D)

Also, Disney Security monitors the internet, as does employee relations on a case by case basis. All of this, on top of the front-of-line managers that report things they may see to their superiors.

Oh yeah, and of course marketing and sales also checks them out for any way to make an extra buck.

mkt

Premium Member
Pluto, 5'6" - 5'8"

They've never really had a shortage finding people that height

CSOM

Connor002 said:
so my spellings off by a letter or two, its summer vacation, for thoes of us who have it, and for thoes adults who have to work all year, ha ha, being young rocks

Is that english? I'm not even sure what that's trying to say....

mkt

Premium Member
drew smith said:
he is measured at 6'1/2" to 6'1"

since 2001, there's only been 1 measurement for a WDW character. He must be at 6'1/2" in order to do Tigger.

SpenceMan01

Thanks for those links, MKT. I knew it was bad, but I never knew how bad it could get! Sort of removes the magic of it all. I do, however, have a newfound respect for the characters, or 'Zoo Crew' as they call themselves.

Connor002

Original Poster
i'll misspell thing till my fingers ar egood and bloody

fissh
boox
incapaccitatted
stopid

there take that

Tigger1988

Connor002 said:
so my spellings off by a letter or two, its summer vacation, for thoes of us who have it, and for thoes adults who have to work all year, ha ha, being young rocks

No offense but, spelling doesn't take a vacation. Like, when its hard to even read the sentence thats not excusable.

Connor002

Original Poster
oh yes i does

:lol:

no really it isn't my spelling thats off its usually my typing
seriously, i hate when people's spelling is really off, but i'm entitled to a mistake here and there, aren't i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom