Chape19714's News and Updates from around WDW iss.2

RandomHero914

Thanks for that great update, Chape. Looking at all of these pictures is somewhat giving me my much needed "Disney fix" until I go back to WDW again next year. Anyways... keep up the good work!

Chape19714

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I'll be back to WDW soon enough. Maybe in a week or two, or even this weekend if I'm lucky.

Hey RandomHero 914, my family is from Connecticut, what part are you in? I assume it's close as you can drive through the state in about 50-60 min. :lol:

Spaced Out Dude

Hey everyone! I have some good news! The good news is that this update will include PHOTOS!!!!! Also, I should be able to bring you guys about 2 issues per month, until around christmas. no guarentees, but it looks that way.

Click any image for a larger version.

MK:

-Mickey's Philharmagic is not using Fastpass. It really doens't need it, but it is still listed as a FP attraction on the guidemaps.

-The New Parade is in full swing. The Photos are in Post 25,which can be accessed quickly by clicking on this blue sentance! CLICK IT! DO IT DO IT NOW!:lol: The post is rather long.

-The Mad Tea party has gotten new whimsical guardrails around the ride, including exit gates, and gate to the holding area. They are purple, and noticablly higher then the previous ones. The gates are also equpped with Magnetic Locks and Sensers that will stop the ride if a gate is opened (beacuse it didn't lock or something of that sort.). It's pretty simular to the Dumbo Gate Stystem.

-Push the Trashcan was entertaining prior to the parade, near the Tomorrowland Bridge. There was also a Disney Trivia Game hosted by a CM in front of the castle. Very entertaining. I've seen that 2x.

-The Hess station is almost completely demolished. The store still stands, surrounded by rubble. The front enterance is blocked off, those of you wishing to visit Alamo or AAA, should follow the Detour Signs to the Back Enterance.

EPCOT:

-The New sign does indeed read "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" and features seagulls. The Seagulls are on the left side of the sign, and not in this photo. I tried, but it didn't develop. They look very much like the animated seagulls.

-Living with the Land is indeed closed. There is no work going on currently in the load and unload areas, but walls are up. There is no curtain hiding the ride in the Garden Grill, and the work lights were on.

-Nemo's undersea adventure is still underway. I really couldn't see well, but it looks like the Omnimover system is ready to go!

-The mural is now completely open, and almost done being painted. There are indeed support beams.

-Figment continues to bore the masses (or lack thereof)

-Figzilla was out and about today! YAY!

-Test Track was up and down all day, mostly for weather.

-Rockin' Robots was not working in Innoventions.

-The New Segway I2's have arrived, they are ready for test driving at Segway Centeral.

-The Fountain of Nations needs a desperate rehab, many jets are not working. They also need to remove the stage, so the 3 side jets can be operational again. That cone effect isn't right without it.

-There is a big Rehab wall up near Guest Relations. It runs all the way to the restrooms.

-Spaceship Earth has a big dirty spot, or it has reappeared, I should say. It's a little hard to see, but look on the upper left side.

-Speaking of the Fountain of Nations, the Song "Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand" was played with fountain cheography. Really quite odd, now that the mill. celebration is WAY over.

That's all for now, please post, and be sure to check back starting tomorrow for Photos of my findings.

Very Good abou the Living Seas & Living with the Land. A lot of things really do need a rehab in Future World. And for Mickey's Philharmagic, heck, I never used Fastpass! :hammer:

RandomHero914

Thanks everyone, I'll be back to WDW soon enough. Maybe in a week or two, or even this weekend if I'm lucky.

Hey RandomHero 914, my family is from Connecticut, what part are you in? I assume it's close as you can drive through the state in about 50-60 min. :lol:
I actually live in Derby, which could be considered being in the "Southern" part of the state. And yes... CT is pretty small and you most likely can drive through the state in an hour or so, although I have yet to try it myself. :lookaroun

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but I just wanted to answer your question. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your updates! :)

Chape19714

Original Poster
I actually live in Derby, which could be considered being in the "Southern" part of the state. And yes... CT is pretty small and you most likely can drive through the state in an hour or so, although I have yet to try it myself. :lookaroun

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but I just wanted to answer your question. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your updates! :)
Cool, My fam. is in New Milford area.

I look foward to bringing you more updates!

metscool

My family lives in North Branford and North Haven. I just moved down here last week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom