Changes to Magic Kingdom day parade and other notes from this weekend

i hope they bring back the bits in the parade where they allow children 2 join i remeber doing this when i was younger and loved it! i was helping mrs potts from BatB clean away her dishes, where we raced against other children, to but the dishes in the sink! :sohappy:which btw my team won :sohappy: hahaha! anyway this is a part of disney over all magic THEY MUST BRING IT BACK!

dixiegirl

i hope they bring back the bits in the parade where they allow children 2 join i remeber doing this when i was younger and loved it! i was helping mrs potts from BatB clean away her dishes, where we raced against other children, to but the dishes in the sink! :sohappy:which btw my team won :sohappy: hahaha! anyway this is a part of disney over all magic THEY MUST BRING IT BACK!

oHH I loved that in the magical moments parade..I was watching that the other day...That was one of my favorite parades...

" DO YOU REMEMBER THE MAGIC"????

DDCT4U

dixiegirl,
never meant to offend or badmouth. but its just an obersvation i've made over the past 2 years or so. not ALL families act this way. i'd say 70% of them are splendid. :sohappy:

NOT ALL 25-30 year old parents let their children act in such a manner as you are speaking of...I've seen people of ALL ages act quite unbelievable just to get a good view of the parade and the such all over Walt Disney World....and yes before it is asked I am a 30 year old mother of 2 girls and their father is also in his thirties...If my children ever behaved in such a way that you are speaking about in public....we would be heading back to our room so it would not ruin the "magic" for everyone else.. But then again not everyone does this...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom