Changes Coming to The Swiss Family Treehouse

FutureWorld1982

Original Poster
Some quite interesting changes should be coming to the Swiss Family Treehouse, after the refurbishment is over. Indeed, they're actually expanding the entrance area, by making it longer. It will surely help the attraction get more guests in, as the entrance will become much more prominent than it was before.
Also, they're doing a lot of work on the extended queue area, the structure of the tree itself, as well as on the exit bridge.

puntagordabob

Some quite interesting changes should be coming to the Swiss Family Treehouse, after the refurbishment is over. Indeed, they're actually expanding the entrance area, by making it longer. It will surely help the attraction get more guests in, as the entrance will become much more prominent than it was before.
Also, they're doing a lot of work on the extended queue area, the structure of the tree itself, as well as on the exit bridge.

Glad to hear of the Plusses... Also glad to not hear of some "special character overlay" too...

NoChesterHester

Always been one of ny favorite attractions at WDW. Glad it has gotten some love.

It is a timeless story and amazing attraction.

aladdin2007

As long as they arent adding monitors or screens, should be nice. Im so glad they didnt turn it into Tarzan like Disneyland. I like the tarzan movie and all but Swiss Family is classic, and with the original snow white going away we dont need to lose yet another.

EvilQueen-T

we were at mk two days ago and you could hear them working on the project behind the walls and you could hear a saw being used when a little boy walking in front of us exclaimed quite loudly "oh no they're cutting the treehouse down...stop them mommy!"

The Empress Lilly

... a little boy walking in front of us exclaimed quite loudly "oh no they're cutting the treehouse down...stop them mommy!"
Ha! Think of the children! Hands off of the classic attractions! :sohappy:

The Treehouse seems a perfect fit for Sorcerers of the Kingdom, which I think could be really rather good.
As for other change, anything is fine with me that keeps the character of this marvellous atttraction intact and which doesn't involve cartoons, celebrities, or anything else infantile.

jt04

Ha! Think of the children! Hands off of the classic attractions! :sohappy:

The Treehouse seems a perfect fit for Sorcerers of the Kingdom, which I think could be really rather good.
As for other change, anything is fine with me that keeps the character of this marvellous atttraction intact and which doesn't involve cartoons, celebrities, or anything else infantile.

I disagree with you in this instance. SFR just isn't that compelling or relevent and I wouldn't mind a reimagining of this attraction. Are we witnessing a "prefurb"? :shrug:

:eek:

*runs for shelter*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom