Change to Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn Menu

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Change to Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn Menu
08/22/2002

BAY LAKE, FL (Kingdom Kryer) -- Effective Sunday, August 25th, Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn will no longer be selling sandwiches. The new menu, featuring snacks and dessert, is:

Apple Pie Sundae...Apple Pie topped with vanilla soft serve ice cream and caramel sauce.
Fudge Brownie Sundae...Fudge brownie topped with chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Strawberry Shortcake Sundae...Shortcake topped with vanilla soft serve ice cream and strawberry topping.
Soft Serve Ice Cream...Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve ice cream served in a waffle cone or cup.
Ice Cream Float...Chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve ice cream served with Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite or Barq's Root Beer.
Assorted Chips...Doritos, Cheetos, and BBQ Lays.

Castle Cake Apologist

Didn't they used to sell the pickles there? This last time we had to go all the way to Liberty Square... (After being told by the CMs at Polly's... from TSI to LS is quite the trek... lol)

WDWGarden

Remember the days when they used to sell cold fried chicken at Aunt Polly's?? That was one of my favorite Magic Kindom lunches...cold chicken on the island...a classic Tom Sawyer era picnic!

raven

Oh no! I was planning on eating there again in a week when I go. I used to go over there around 1:30pm and get the Ham & Cheese on swirly bread with a coke for like $7.00!

Loved giving the crust to the nearby ducks and birds too. It was very cool just to sit there and watch the parade. I will miss the food. Oh well, I guess I will go for a snak then!

hayuk

I had always wanted to try Polly's but we always go "off-season" and it was never open so I guess I'll never know what I missed.

Mookie

Aunt Polly's is still selling the PB & J along with the new desserts, at least for now. There is a sign with a slogan that says that Aunt Polly's is the home of the famous PB & J. When and if the sign is removed or changed, the PB & J will be gone along with the rest of the old menu.

cymbaldiva

Really? That's pretty kewl! :sohappy: Aunt Polly's was the place that I learned that adults can order childrens meals - i love that! :) I don't think you can do that anymore in most places though...:(

I'm happy for the PB & J though!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom