Change.org petition to remove the drop from the Tower of Terror

Panchito Pistoles

Original Poster
I did it.
I just set up a petition to have the drop removed from the Tower of Terror.
Why?

Why not? I have a fear of falling, and I cannot enjoy this ride. It is problematic. It must be removed because I say so. Your family may enjoy it, but I don’t. So there.
Anybody can sign this petition.
Please be sensitive to my situation.

Genie_naughty_whispers

I did it.
Why?

Why not? I have a fear of falling, and I cannot enjoy this ride. It is problematic. It must be removed because I say so. Your family may enjoy it, but I don’t. So there.

Funny....but now you’ve given them an idea. Don’t underestimate the stupidity of the executives.

wvdisneyfamily

I'm making a counter petition to increase the number of drops so I get the full value of my annual pass.
How dare you make a petition that makes my pass less valuable and my experience not as good?

😂😂😂

Rodj

In seriousness, there should be a petition to fix the show effects/programming of the Tower of Terror if the budget to fix it got cancelled due to the pandemic. Unfortunately @Rod Serling has not been online recently which means we can not get a confirmation if it is still going on. Only July 15th will tell.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I did it.
Why?

Why not create a petition that includes a 2nd version of the ride like Mission Space where instead of 13 stories, you only drop 2 feet. The slower the better.

Minthorne

Somebody learned how to weaponize the internet to inflict their opinion of Splash Mountain on everybody else. All they needed was a change.org petition.
I want that kind of power.
Besides, a drop is not integral to a drop ride. It’s problematic. Because I say so.

I totally support your right to create the petition. I won’t be signing it. A petition alone will not motivate the change. You need other people to sign it and for the will of the organization to adopt it. It’s bigger than just an internet petition. May you have luck in this endeavor (although I don’t say what kind of luck)

2B198B2A-B658-44DE-8B30-EEFA471B0E7A.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom