Cereal Box promotion!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Has anyone traded in their cereal box coupons for the promotion pin? and does anyone know if they still have a supply left? We are coming down in early October and I am sick of cereal and have all these coupons for my family!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Punch!

What? :lol: It takes three to get one pin? Correct? I have nine coupons! Each of my girls are wanting one and I hope it works out!

Miss Bell

I think it only takes three if you are mailing it in. It only takes one if you redeem in person. I hope they still have them, too. I'm saving mine for mid-October.

New2WDW

Original Poster
Are you sure?

Miss Bell said:
I think it only takes three if you are mailing it in. It only takes one if you redeem in person. I hope they still have them, too. I'm saving mine for mid-October.

Does it really only take one coupon off the box to get a pin? Can you confirm this or anyone else? That would be great if so!

Can we come back and turn in other coupons for more pins or is it limited to one per person where you have to fill something out?

angell1975

I just looked on one of my cereal boxes and it states that you have to have 3 certificates to get your pin in the mail OR when you go to one of the select locations they have listed. Hope this helps!

BTW, the mail in cert states that a limit of 5 pins per household is allowed. Not sure about the ones you get a WDW.

New2WDW

Original Poster
Verification!

angell1975 said:
I just looked on one of my cereal boxes and it states that you have to have 3 certificates to get your pin in the mail OR when you go to one of the select locations they have listed. Hope this helps!

BTW, the mail in cert states that a limit of 5 pins per household is allowed. Not sure about the ones you get a WDW.

Thanks, I was just too lazy to dig ours out! And also welcome to the boards!

MissM

Yeah sorry, it's THREE per pin either way. It's a little misleading when you read it, but yeah it's three coupons per.
-m

New2WDW

Original Poster
Check your local grocery store and look for cereals like Apple jacks, Fruit loops, Frosted Flakes and see if there is information on them about waking up in the park! There should be a coupon on the side of the box about a free pin. You do need three coupons for a free pin. Be careful thou...there is another promotion that looks similar for little weeble wooble thingys and no coupon on the outside! Good luck finding them! We find ours at Walmart!

Fran98765

I've got my 3 boxes of Froot Loops waiting for my January trip. They will have a picture of Goofy on the front saying "Wake up at Disney" or something like that, for the contest. Yes, you need 3 boxes to receive one pin. I found that out after buying just one box, getting home and later reading it. Luckily I was able to find 2 more boxes. These boxes are on the way out I think so are hard to find. I had to hit a couple stores, eventually finding them at Kroger. The wobbly Disney bean things replaced these boxes I think, so you might have to dig.

GoofyMom2

Miss Bell said:

It takes 3 even if you are redeeming in person.... :) My DH was there last month and got us 3....yes, we are sick of cereal, too! :lol:

The pins are pretty cute in person. I would imagine they still have plenty left since the promotion goes to 9/06. I started saving more for our trip in April, can never have too many pins, especially traders.... :slurp:

If I never see Froot Loops again....

GoofyMom2

Oooops... for got to add:

Ask your friends/family to save the coupons for you if they get those cereals. A friend of mine gave me 2 coupons that she wasn't going to use.... Score!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Finally!

GoofyMom2 said:
It takes 3 even if you are redeeming in person.... :) My DH was there last month and got us 3....yes, we are sick of cereal, too! :lol:

The pins are pretty cute in person. I would imagine they still have plenty left since the promotion goes to 9/06. I started saving more for our trip in April, can never have too many pins, especially traders.... :slurp:

If I never see Froot Loops again....

Someone who has the pin! Thanks for the hope! We have 9 coupons and I hope we can use them!

Laura

Premium Member
Glad I read this thread, I have like 5 boxes of fruit snacks or cereal with that pin thing on the side, and I was only planning to save one. Now I know to keep 3!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom