Celebs. on rides!

Minnie's Twin

I was very star struck, sorry maybe I am mistaking and he gave cash but I could have sworn it was blue and looked like a visa. I just took my tray, turned around, said thank you to him and went to sit down. He was wearing a HUGE blue hooded sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants. Maybe the person that could hardley speak english, that was working the register didnt know who it was, therefore didnt tell any one else. :veryconfu

BUZZ BABE 34

yes will smith did come around halloween time. i work in tland and watched him get off the buzz ride. ladies hes just as adorable in person and super nice.:)

disneywy

I finally was able to get pictures of when I saw Jim Henson and George Lucas at MGM Studios. They are not the best quality (Digital pictures of regular photos), but they still work. I not sure why they were there, but they were part of a parade. It was exciting to see.

Attachments

• jim henson.jpg
    jim henson.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 119

hthbellhop

Working at the Tower of Terror for an 8 month college program, I saw quite a few celebs. Especially over summer and Christmas/New Year's.

Michael Jackson actually bumped into me when I was working unload at RnR. He was there for about 2 weeks that summer, and I saw him a few times.

Loaded onto ToT: Steven Tyler, Lance and Joey from NSYNC, Christina Aguilera, Angela Bassett, Miss America finalists (if they count), the 98 Degrees guys, Jessica Simpson, some kid from Boy Meets World

Unloaded: Hulk Hogan, Tim Allen, Mariah Carey

Backdoored (this was the best because there was time to talk to them): Gary Sinese, JC and Joey from NSYNC, Otown, Drew Carey, a bunch of ABC Soap stars, Steven Speilberg's kids (he didn't want to ride so we waited in the control room to watch how it worked)

Other sightings around WDW and backstage: Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, Sisqo, Rosie O'Donnell, Regis and Kelly, (I worked at SuperSoap weekend, so I met a bunch of soap stars, though I didn't really know who they were), Wayne Brady, Julie Andrews, Robbie Benson, BB Mak

(FYI- there's a book at ToT about 3 inches thick of pics of celebs on the ride - pretty cool, but for CM eyes only :) )

Celeb sightings around Orlando: Joey from NSYNC at a party, at a bar, at a club, and at another bar. JC and Joey (NSYNC) at a bar and the Alehouse. JC and Chris (NSYNC) at House of Blues. Those NYSNC boys sure get around. Otown at NYPD Pizza. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in Starbucks, gy, LFO

Sorry, the list is kind of long...but that was such a great experience for me...especially Steven Speilberg...he's my idol.

These are al cool stories... but back to the pic of Steven tyler on ToT.... I'd have been more excited by who is sitting next to him than by him.... isn't that Liv!!!!

Slinky Dog

Originally posted by DarkImage4
I remember seeing a ride photo of Steven Tyler from Aerosmith on the Tower Of Terror posted here or on someone's website. I don't recall exactly...Anyone????

Was there much love in that particular elevator?

...Sorry, couldn't resist it :lol: :lol: :hammer:

DCL

I saw Drew Carey outside the safari at the AK the day after it opened. He was being interviewed by someone... we got a picture of him tho!

We saw Regis and Kathy Lee eating in the Rainforest Cafe in the AK.

And Al Roker held the door for my father at the Beach Club.. hehe

Oh... and I ran into the boss himself... Michael Eisner at the AK Lodge the day it opened.

BUT.... none of these sitings were on rides, so I guess they don't really count, do they???

WDW1971

Originally posted by mstarfishee
When I went in February 1994, I was on Main Street U.S.A. and bumped into this guy who turned out to be Eddie Murphy's bodyguard. He had a whole entourage with him, I later saw him at Space Mountain going in the exit with all of them.

I see a pattern here. Famous people can't read!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WDW1971

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GalacticGobbler
Kelly Ripa was next to us at the pool at the Grand Floridian. Thats about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Main Street USA
:slurp: Was she wearing a bikini?

Yes...inquiring minds want to know...;)

westie

Lets see, we saw Denny Terio from Dance Fever fame on PI. Where else?! He still looked the same and my wife went gaga?? But, then I recognized the girl from Escape to Witch Mountain. The original. She was all grown up, in all the right ways, she was with a group so I didn't bother her. Then I went gaga!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom