Celebrity and Athlete Sightings

maxime29

Premium Member
We saw Emmit Smith on the monorail. This was after he won one of his superbowls back in the early 90's. That's all I can remember.

raven

Originally posted by mrtoad
The Orlando Magic.

Since you helped him, help me. I graduated HS with Calbert Chainey who used to play for the Washington Bullets/Wizards. Now he plays for........? (help)

Most recently:

Mark Wills (country singer) and his family.
Gary Cole (The Brady Bunch Movie, Office Space)
Patrick and Paige Davis Page
Jay Demarcus (Rascal Flats) and Kristyn Osborn (SheDaisy)
Wayne Brady
Raven Simone

In the past

Michael J Fox
Joey Lawrence
Bob Hope
Nicholas Brendan (Xander on Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Anthony Daniels (C3PO in Star Wars)
Billy Dee Williams
Emmitt Smith
Carrie Fischer

I'm sure there are quite a few more...that's all I can think of right now.

lamarvenoy

Originally posted by 1disneydood
And there wasn't a drug bust? :confused: No shootings? :confused: No vice raid? :confused:

Foe schizzel my nizzel, left the chrizo in the rizzo, no bizzo.(cracker interpretation)
I saw Britney Spears in '96, Stayed on the same floor at the contemp as Jerry Springer-saw him 3 times, The real ironic thing he rembered me, I live about 10 minutes from him here in Sarasota, I've run into him at the local movie theater and Michael's restaurant and when I saw him at Disney after check in, he walked over and shook my hand and talked a minute about how strange the situation was. He's a real laidback guy, not at all pretentious.

Dizknee_Phreek

i've seen Don Knotts, Buzz Aldrin, Micheal J. Fox (he and his kids were 3 rows behind me and my family at Fantasmic), Carrie Fisher, and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett on the original Star Wars). Carrie and Jeremy were there, of course, for Star Wars Weekends. Buzz Aldrin was doing the Candlelight Processional, and also did a book signing afterwards which my dad and sister attended...dad got his picture taken with Buzz which was really cool!
i THINK that's all i've seen.

Tramp

I almost forgot....When Beauty and the Beast was released, I saw Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson making a commercial in the grassy area in the hub spoke that leads to Tomorrowland.:wave:

DisneySaint

I saw Wayne Brady in early October 2003 when he was doing his show from WDW. I heard Michael J. Fox was there several years ago at MGM getting his hand-prints cemented, but I didn't actually see him.

mrtoad

Originally posted by raven
Since you helped him, help me. I graduated HS with Calbert Chainey who used to play for the Washington Bullets/Wizards. Now he plays for........? (help)

I was going to say Utah but was not sure so I checked. He plays for Golden State Warriors.

The reason I knew about Howard is because I am a Magic fan. Though that is tough this year.

Cliffordsmon

I saw Jason Alexander at the Yacht Club twice. Once on the porch and the following day in the pool. We also saw Nell Carter with her children at MGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom